AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Tour Dates News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Tour Dates
Inside AP.net

Bedlight For Blue Eyes Shows Become Daniel Rinaldi...

Posted by: Jack Appleby (08/06/13)
The Bedlight For Blue Eyes reunion shows this October have become Daniel Rinaldi solo acoustic shows, where the vocalist will perform Bedlight songs with a "very intimate, storytellers vibe." Read a statement from Rinaldi below.
So while I sit here in Florida I have been trying to think of the best way to do this. Due to circumstances out of my control what started out as a Bedlight For Blue Eyes reunion will now be - Daniel Rinaldi and the songs of Bedlight For Blue Eyes. From the day I became lead singer I never wanted to ever let fans down, so with the thought of just canceling I decided to take the show and do it anyway. It will be very intimate , a storytellers vibe for both shows. I will dive deep into the songs with you and welcome any questions etc. I hope you all will still support me as I take on these big shows on my own and understand. I love you all and can't wait to bring these songs to you once again. here are the ticket links and let me know if you have any other questions or if you are a band or artist that would like to play.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 25
07:41 PM on 08/06/13
xapplexpiex
&.&
User Info.
Never heard much by these guys, but it's cool he's still doing this for the fans.
08:06 PM on 08/06/13
gold soundz
User Info.
Drama has surrounded this band from day one.
08:08 PM on 08/06/13
Jack Appleby
___
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Should still be a cool show - Danny's a hell of a vocalist. Shame the band bailed - I always thought Bedlight was very underrated.
08:12 PM on 08/06/13
I am Mick
http://www.worncolors.bandcamp.c om
User Info.
Miss this band
08:13 PM on 08/06/13
Dob
partypartyparty
User Info.
I saw a sign for for Berkley Heights the other day on my way home from a weekend trip and thought of them. Shame this didn't work out as planned.
08:16 PM on 08/06/13
drinaldimusic
User Info.
will still be really awesome and stoked to still be able to do this for the fans . Everyone seems to be still digging the idea and i am excited about it
08:36 PM on 08/06/13
Jack Appleby
___
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
will still be really awesome and stoked to still be able to do this for the fans . Everyone seems to be still digging the idea and i am excited about it
Definitely think it's awesome you continued on with this - surely will be a unique experience for Bedlight fans, even if it's a tad different than the original plan.
09:39 PM on 08/06/13
vivatoto56
EB was left out
User Info.
This sounds awesome. Hoping for some quality videos, maybe of Michael or Walk With Me...

Miss these guys, they would have been incredible after a few more years of progression.
10:47 PM on 08/06/13
irthesteve
All that wander are not lost
User Info.
They were always a fun band, bummer this is happening this way Good for him though
01:10 AM on 08/07/13
The Gunz Show
twitter.com/thegunzshow
User Info.
count me in

- Gunz
02:00 AM on 08/07/13
ParkwayTom
Forgive me, Nashville
User Info.
Always a bummer to see stuff like this happen when fans were looking for a full reunion. I remember booing these guys super hard with my friends at the Harmony Grange in Delaware so they'd get off the stage and let Paulson play. I think The Sleeping was there too? Anyway Looking back it was an asshole move but they were putting on a horrible show.
06:00 AM on 08/07/13
simonbelmont
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
It would be sweet if Christian Guererro would do this too with Daniel.
06:07 AM on 08/07/13
iAMhollyood315
Rest is for the dead
User Info.
jesus, band can't hold it together to play a few shows together? grow a sack and act like adults, come on now.
06:48 AM on 08/07/13
thispartysux128
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

Dude has one of the best voices,

I always loved this cover...
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives