Username
Password
Exclusive News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Exclusive
Inside AP.net

ABSOLUTExclusive: Rise Against Behind-The-Scenes Video

Posted by: Drew Beringer (08/14/13)

Producers Bill Stevenson and Jason Livermore have been unofficial members of Rise Against since the band recorded Revolutions Per Minute at the legendary Blasting Room. In this exclusive behind-the-scenes video for AbsolutePunk, the band talks about the influence the two have had on their song writing and career. It's all a part of the lead-up to the September 10th release of the band's b-sides and rarities collection, Long Forgotten Songs: B-Sides & Covers 2000-2013. which is available for pre-order in a variety of bundles. Check out the video in the replies.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 16
09:29 AM on 08/14/13
Drew Beringer
Senior Editor - @drewberinger - Locked Groove
User Info.
10:12 AM on 08/14/13
Mikeystough
User Info.
What the hell is up with the pre order prices? A record and a poster for 35 bucks???
10:31 AM on 08/14/13
AP_Punk
Anarchist Cat Owner
User Info.
bill stevenson rules.
10:55 AM on 08/14/13
SteveLikesMusic
I'm A Man, Dammit
User Info.
Pretty cool. Shame he couldn't make the new alk3 album better.
11:56 AM on 08/14/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
I swear I posted in here.
11:56 AM on 08/14/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
Their best album in years ...
12:06 PM on 08/14/13
Drew Beringer
Senior Editor - @drewberinger - Locked Groove
User Info.
Their best album in years ...
agreed
02:44 PM on 08/14/13
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.
bill stevenson rules.

Truth.
04:20 PM on 08/14/13
Steeeve Perry
Pushin' th' little daisies
User Info.
I've never preordered anything before so can anyone give me some advice? In Australia for $20 you can preorder the CD signed by all the members. When it comes out the CD will be $20 anyway, so I preordered it. Got a receipt number and all, but of course I didn't print it out. Anyways, my credit card still hasn't been charged. Should it have been charged already?
04:35 PM on 08/14/13
bdjac82
User Info.
What the hell is up with the pre order prices? A record and a poster for 35 bucks???
I was confused by the pre-order packages as well. I don't so much mind the price of $35 for the album on limited edition green marble vinyl, but after looking at the options I would prefer to purchase the vinyl record, the 10" picture disc and the tape. A couple of the posters are cool, but I much prefer the music in all its forms.
04:37 PM on 08/14/13
bdjac82
User Info.
I've never preordered anything before so can anyone give me some advice? In Australia for $20 you can preorder the CD signed by all the members. When it comes out the CD will be $20 anyway, so I preordered it. Got a receipt number and all, but of course I didn't print it out. Anyways, my credit card still hasn't been charged. Should it have been charged already?
In my experience with pre-orders the company usually charges your card when they ship the product. Only once have I had them charge it long before the product release, but that was primarily because I pre-ordered a vinyl box set that was being released one 7" single at a time, and I wanted the box set shipped to me once the final single was released.
08:28 PM on 08/14/13
irthesteve
All that wander are not lost
User Info.
that's a great record, dude
09:41 PM on 08/14/13
Steeeve Perry
Pushin' th' little daisies
User Info.
In my experience with pre-orders the company usually charges your card when they ship the product. Only once have I had them charge it long before the product release, but that was primarily because I pre-ordered a vinyl box set that was being released one 7" single at a time, and I wanted the box set shipped to me once the final single was released.
Okay cool, thanks!
07:50 AM on 08/15/13
SteveLikesMusic
I'm A Man, Dammit
User Info.
that's a great record, dude
I know I'm in the minority on this, but the songwriting and tone is so boring to me. I know the couple records before this one have some corny lyrics, but they were catchier and more entertaining to me.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests