We Are Forever - 08.02.13
|The following is a mini interview of generic questions that we posed to all bands that wanted to answer:|
We Are Forever
Official Store: http://weareforever.bigcartel.com/
1. How did you get your band name?
Peewee and Chris just came up with it about 3 years ago and somehow it has just stuck and we never changed it. Nothing too special.
2. How did this band get started?
Ricky, Alex (PeeWee), and Chris grew up together as neighbors and have known each other for many years. They were in a band before Aren and Alex joined and had been playing together for a couple years prior to We Are Forever. All of us went to the same high school so that's really where Aren met Ricky - they were in the same choir class and Ricky wanted Aren to sing for his band. Alex had also met Ricky in high school and Ricky knew he played guitar. Aren said he'd join as long as they got a new bass player. So Ricky asked Alex to pick up the bass for this band and the rest, you could say, is history.
3. What bands are you influenced by?
There are quite a few bands for us individually, but as a whole it'd probably be Queen, Fall Out Boy, Marianas Trench.
4. If you could tour with any bands, past or present, who would they be and why?
We would have to say Marianas Trench, All Time Low, Go Radio, Mayday Parade, and Queen, because
we all grew up listening to those bands and we look up to them as musicians
5. Best food to eat on tour?
Easily this small town place in Monroe, Louisiana. It was really small and in the middle of nowhere, but the food was the best weve ever had on tour.
6. Why should people listen to your band? Well, we think our music is pretty good! Also its something people can listen to, jam out, have fun, and also relate to it.
7. If you could be any athlete, which athlete would you switch places with?
Alex Ed Reed
Ricky Cristiano Ronaldo
Peewee Cristiano Ronaldo
Chris Michael Jordan
Aren Trevor Runyan
8. If you won a Grammy, who would you thank?
Wed all thank our family, friends, fans, and pets. And also our producer, Bone.
9. If you could change something about the music industry, what would it be?
We all agree that we wish talented people got more recognition.
10. Memorable tour experience?
The most memorable experience is easily when we went canoeing in a bayou in the middle of Louisiana and it was infested with alligators on our drummer's 15th birthday. We got easily within a few feet of them. Still to this day we have no idea why the hell we did that.
11. What does AP.net mean to you?
It's an awesome place where people can go to find out about new artists and music.
12. What is your favorite song to play?
As of right now we really love to play any of our new stuff, but "Take My Hand" is really fun because the fans love it and know the words.
13. What is your vacation spot of choice?
Alex Mackinac Island
Aren Disney World. Hands Down
14. What music reminds you of your childhood?
Alex Korn, Creed, Linkin Park
Ricky Metallica, NB Ridaz
Peewee Mayday Parade, Secondhand Serenade
Aren Yellowcard, Maroon 5
15. If you could have any super power, what would it be? Why?
Alex Telekinesis, so I could control stuff with just thinking
Ricky Teleport , so I could go anywhere I want
Peewee Read minds, cause thatd just be awesome
Aren - Fly, because thatd be freaking sweet
Chris Super strength, cause I wanna be buff
16. Any pre-show superstitions or rituals?
Nothing too special, just warm up vocals and work on a few harmonies and do our hair.
17. What is something that most fans don't know about you?
Alex Had an open heart surgery
Ricky Used to be ghetto
Peewee Love hot Cheetos, a lot.
Aren Closet Backstreet Boys fan
Chris Drives an ambulance
18. What is your assessment of the current state of radio? Do you think it's a place where your band could flourish?
It's actually not terrible, especially now with satellite radio there are so many different choices you have to choose from. We definitely think we could hear ourselves on the radio.
19. What do you like to do in your spare time?
Alex Eat, work on my car, sleep, play video games
Ricky Watch Pokemon
Peewee Eat hot Cheetos
Aren Listen to music, chill with friends, and play computer games.
Chris Play with my pet Kitten and Rat
20. What kind of hidden talents do you have?
Alex I can wiggle my toes really fast and make an awesome sandwich
Ricky Good goalkeeper in soccer
Peewee Can play guitar, piano and French horn
Aren Can sprint really fast
Chris Can draw really well