Username
Password

06:08 AM on 08/27/13 
User Info.
SpyKi
This Charming Man
England
Male - 23 Years Old
Thought I'd make a thread for my most anticipated game for the rest of the year. Origins was platforming perfection so I can't wait for this thing.

So far it's been getting some pretty great reviews.

Eurogamer - 10/10
IGN - 9.5/10
Gametrailers - 9.1/10
Gamespot - 9/10
09:00 AM on 08/27/13 
User Info.
thesollopsist
Up all night, and down all day
Seriously cannot wait to play this, Origins was just pitch perfect and this looks even better. Love the look of the new character models and the stage design looks as tight as ever. Gonna try and hold out until I get a Wii U since that looks like the definitive version.
09:16 AM on 08/27/13 
User Info.
RobbieBerns
"We are the Lionel"
Raleigh, NC
Male - 20 Years Old
This coming out on next gen?
09:18 AM on 08/27/13 
User Info.
thesollopsist
This coming out on next gen?
Don't think so. Will probably come digitally some point down the line though
09:20 AM on 08/27/13 
User Info.
JamieTheSonger
05 Fuck Em
New York City
Male - 19 Years Old
I want one of my friends to buy this.
09:22 AM on 08/27/13 
User Info.
SpyKi
This Charming Man
England
Male - 23 Years Old
Seriously cannot wait to play this, Origins was just pitch perfect and this looks even better. Love the look of the new character models and the stage design looks as tight as ever. Gonna try and hold out until I get a Wii U since that looks like the definitive version.
From what I've seen the Wii U version looks like it can get a bit weak when playing single player since you lose control during Murphy sections and have to cut ropes and move platforms while the platformings done automatically.
09:24 AM on 08/27/13 
User Info.
thesollopsist
From what I've seen the Wii U version looks like it can get a bit weak when playing single player since you lose control during Murphy sections and have to cut ropes and move platforms while the platformings done automatically.
I didn't know that, thanks for the heads up. Ironic that some of the functionality that they originally planned for Wii U actually works better on the other platforms. PS3 version it is then.
09:29 AM on 08/27/13 
User Info.
SpyKi
This Charming Man
England
Male - 23 Years Old
I didn't know that, thanks for the heads up. Ironic that some of the functionality that they originally planned for Wii U actually works better on the other platforms. PS3 version it is then.
Yeah, I think it sounds cool for if you have a little brother or something to do those parts for you but otherwise is sounds like a hindrance. On the ps3/360 versions you just press a button to have it done which apparently makes some sections a bit difficult but that sounds more fun to me than the Wii U option.
11:35 AM on 08/27/13 
User Info.
sammyboy516
Male - 23 Years Old
Don't know which version I want. Leaning towards Wii U since that's how the game was originally intended to be played, but then I saw the above discussion. Also, it seems like this game was kind of built for co-op...am I wrong in thinking that? I'm much more into single player games.
11:38 AM on 08/27/13 
User Info.
SpyKi
This Charming Man
England
Male - 23 Years Old
Don't know which version I want. Leaning towards Wii U since that's how the game was originally intended to be played, but then I saw the above discussion. Also, it seems like this game was kind of built for co-op...am I wrong in thinking that? I'm much more into single player games.
Apparently it doesn't work as well in multiplayer, too many characters on screen. Only version that would be better with multi is Wii U so you don't need to control Murphy.
03:11 PM on 08/27/13 
User Info.
eriatarka24
this looks great and i'm looking forward to it. i enjoyed rayman origins heavily.

still wish there was a rayman 4 though
09:30 AM on 08/28/13 
User Info.
SomedayTheFire
when I die there'll be no trumpets
No Avatar Selected
Dublin, Ireland
Male - 23 Years Old
Need that Vita version. I didn't like Origins till I played it on Vita, so beautiful.
07:35 PM on 08/28/13 
User Info.
FallenEmpyr
Anchorage
Male - 24 Years Old
I bought my WiiU a few weeks before this game was originally supposed to come out and I was so pissed when they delayed it but I'm definitely gonna buy this game, I played a demo at Best Buy and it was unbelievable amounts of fun.
10:57 AM on 08/29/13 
User Info.
nowFace
She's making the rounds!
Southern California
Male - 23 Years Old
Played the demo two days ago, and it was everything I wanted this game to be.
08:07 AM on 08/30/13 
User Info.
thesollopsist
Played the demo two days ago, and it was everything I wanted this game to be.
I also played the demo last night and now I have to buy this. Nothing beats a finely tuned platformer for me.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos