|Hint: Have a band you'd like to see interviewed? Tell us.|
|The following is a mini interview of generic questions that we posed to all bands that wanted to answer:|
1. How did you get your band name?
Mike: Most confrontational idea I could think of.
2. How did this band get started?
M: Some solid tracks and a mouthful of delusion.
3. What bands are you influenced by?
M: Beach Boys.
4. If you could tour with any bands, past or present, who would they be and why?
Julian: I’d like to open for Beethoven, but like, back in time, and we’d bring some generators with us, and they’d probably kill us.
5. Best food to eat on tour?
6. Why should people listen to your band?
J: We’re very popular.
7. If you could be any athlete, which athlete would you switch places with?
M: Lance Armstrong. Bring it on.
8. If you won a Grammy, who would you thank?
M: The Academy?
9. If you could change something about the music industry, what would it be?
10. Memorable tour experience?
M: Telling girls to hit on Julian.
11. What is your favorite song to play?
M:" Feeling Right."
12. What is your vacation spot of choice?
M: A farm on a beach.
13. What music reminds you of your childhood?
M: Black music.
14. If you could have any super power, what would it be? Why?
M: Teleport. Money.
15. Any pre-show superstitions or rituals?
M: Is it loud enough?
16. What is something that most fans don't know about you?
M: We make no money.
17. What is your assessment of the current state of radio? Do you think it's a place where your band could flourish?
M: No idea. Spotify? Radio radio? Capital ‘R’ radio. Yes. We’re built for it.
18. What do you like to do in your spare time?
M: Yell at Julian.
19. What kind of hidden talents do you have?
M: Debilitating psychoanalysis.
No one has commented on this interview.You can be the first.
More From This Author