Username
Password
Moving Mountains News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Moving Mountains
Inside AP.net

New Moving Mountains Song: "Apsides"

Posted by: Jack Appleby (09/03/13)
Hear a new Moving Mountains song entitled "Apsides" in the replies, the final track of the Telegraph Sessions. Make sure to check out our review of the record and pre-order options from Triple Crown Records.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 25
01:59 PM on 09/03/13
Jack Appleby
___
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
02:00 PM on 09/03/13
Charlesieiy
The night just grew its fangs
User Info.
I want to listen to this album already.
02:03 PM on 09/03/13
The Gunz Show
twitter.com/thegunzshow
User Info.
fuck this album's going to be so good.

- Gunz
02:26 PM on 09/03/13
phaynes1
AP.NET ILLUMINATI
User Info.
Can't wait to hear this
03:08 PM on 09/03/13
DangerousDarrin
User Info.
This sounds so much better than their last album!
03:32 PM on 09/03/13
Jack Appleby
___
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Outro of this track is one of my favorite moments on the record
04:35 PM on 09/03/13
beauvais910
User Info.
Wow so excited for this
05:39 PM on 09/03/13
Deathco_019
I demand a trial by combat.
User Info.
Beautiful closer to an amazing album.
06:55 PM on 09/03/13
Keele
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This whole Telegraph sessions thing has been awesome. It's been fun to have a new song each week to listen and re listen to over and over. It's allowed people to get to know each song in sequence. Really hope this is not this bands last album. Each one has been so cool for different reasons. Looking forward to September 10th.
07:24 PM on 09/03/13
Sanzen
Ricocheting
User Info.
The entire album has consisted of nothing but Greg's lower register. Seems lazy.

It's all beautiful; just saying. It'll probably be my least favorite MM release, all told.

MM has been my favorite band for years. To be perfectly honest, no single band member in these videos seems excited to be playing this music - and it shows in the dynamics.
08:20 PM on 09/03/13
The Mysterious
Amantas sunt amentes.
User Info.
The entire album has consisted of nothing but Greg's lower register. Seems lazy.

It's all beautiful; just saying. It'll probably be my least favorite MM release, all told.

MM has been my favorite band for years. To be perfectly honest, no single band member in these videos seems excited to be playing this music - and it shows in the dynamics.

Last time I checked he had picked up smoking, that might attribute to part of it.
08:33 PM on 09/03/13
syntax omitted
User Info.

This.
09:40 PM on 09/03/13
cubsml34
A Class 3 KILLSTORM
User Info.
I've said before that I like this new stuff but not to the same extent of their past material, but I'm going to heed Jack's advice and not make a judgement until listening to the album versions.
11:03 PM on 09/03/13
palebluedot
Give me all you've got now birds
User Info.

What do you think of New Light? In those songs Greg sings quite low, but they're probably my favorite recordings by this band.
(I've made huge efforts not to listen to these Telegraph Sessions because I'm waiting for the album)
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums