AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Butch Walker News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Preview Clips from Butch Walker's New EP

Posted by - 01:00 PM on 09/06/13
You can stream clips from Butch Walker's upcoming EP, Peachtree Battles, on Amazon. The EP will be available on September 17th.

Submitted by sammyboy516

Displaying posts 1 - 12 of 12
01:11 PM on 09/06/13
jpepe
User Info.
Just saw him last night in ATL to a sold out hometown crowd for 2hrs. He started the show on piano solo as a tribute go his father.

One of the most emotional, moving, down right inspiring shows I've ever seen. He brought out Marvelous 3 to play "Freak of The Week" and covered "Always Something There To Remind Me" in honor of all three of their fathers now being passed away. I'm sure there's a video on YouTube by now.

Ps the EP is named "Peachtree Battles"
01:13 PM on 09/06/13
anamericangod
User Info.
Just saw him last night in ATL to a sold out hometown crowd for 2hrs. He started the show on piano solo as a tribute go his father.

One of the most emotional, moving, down right inspiring shows I've ever seen. He brought out Marvelous 3 to play "Freak of The Week" and covered "Always Something There To Remind Me" in honor of all three of their fathers now being passed away. I'm sure there's a video on YouTube by now.

Wish I could have made it out, sounds like it was an amazing show. He never disappoints.
01:45 PM on 09/06/13
OldSchoolReason
User Info.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yKUiF70K2s
02:42 PM on 09/06/13
jpepe
User Info.
05:33 PM on 09/06/13
OldSchoolReason
User Info.
Looked like quite the energetic performance! Such a great song.
05:52 PM on 09/06/13
BensonHedges
Registered Member
User Info.
Cannot wait for this EP or to see him live again (which I luckily get to do in four days!).
09:58 AM on 09/07/13
leifstar
l.i.a.r.
User Info.
Cannot wait for this EP or to see him live again (which I luckily get to do in four days!).
Same here. 5 days for me though.
04:55 PM on 09/07/13
invincibleXL
sick hearts
User Info.
that video gave me chills. so awesome
10:00 AM on 09/09/13
Craig Manning
Down in Jungleland
User Info.

Wish I could have made it out, sounds like it was an amazing show. He never disappoints.

Same here. 5 days for me though.

that video gave me chills. so awesome

Full EP is streaming and I'm reviewing every Butch Walker album to celebrate the new release. Check it out.
01:22 PM on 09/09/13
anamericangod
User Info.
Full EP is streaming and I'm reviewing every Butch Walker album to celebrate the new release. Check it out.
That's crazy and awesome, haha. Looking forward to the ReadySexGo review. I should have written reviews for all of those albums a long time ago.
03:26 PM on 09/09/13
Craig Manning
Down in Jungleland
User Info.
That's crazy and awesome, haha. Looking forward to the ReadySexGo review. I should have written reviews for all of those albums a long time ago.
Thanks dude, I'm pretty psyched about it. Feel free to stop by and drop your thoughts on all of these albums.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos