AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

11:09 PM on 09/15/13 
User Info.
Fringe
highfive
Male - 20 Years Old
Have any of you ever gone out with anyone older than you? I got this 22 year old's number at a show and I'm texting her right now. She's sketched at my age but I think if I play my cards right I can break through.

Anyway so hopefully this works. If I get shut down hard I'll make sure to share, I'm sure it will be hilarious.

Any general advice with this kinda thing would probably be helpful. If not, just make sure to insult me in a creative way

Oh, and my birthday's on the 19th so the gap isn't as bad as it looks right now.
11:57 PM on 09/15/13 
User Info.
marieeboxx
Cat Lady
West Coast
Female - 23 Years Old
I'd date a guy who is 18 if I was interested in him (and of course him interested in me)
12:31 AM on 09/16/13 
User Info.
Fringe
highfive
Male - 20 Years Old
I'd date a guy who is 18 if I was interested in him (and of course him interested in me)

Well Marie (which I assume your name is), it looks as though Aphrodite herself lent her blessing to my efforts as I have in fact arranged a date at the local Swing Club. Now I have a week to learn how to dance something other than the "awkward white guy shuffle". Lord help us all
12:49 AM on 09/16/13 
User Info.
marieeboxx
Cat Lady
West Coast
Female - 23 Years Old
Well Marie (which I assume your name is), it looks as though Aphrodite herself lent her blessing to my efforts as I have in fact arranged a date at the local Swing Club. Now I have a week to learn how to dance something other than the "awkward white guy shuffle". Lord help us all

Actually, Marie is my middle name. Ha. But that's great, I'm sure you'll have fun on your date. Don't worry about not knowing how to dance. I'm sure a lot of people don't know how to dance. Just have a great time.
09:37 AM on 09/16/13 
User Info.
ItisNotMe
age is but a number. just matters how you play your cards. so far you're in. If she's anything like an American girl she'll cancel and claim something came up and that you should reschedule...But hopefully she's not going to do that. Sorry if I brought the bad mojo.

Jack Johnson-Flake
04:07 PM on 09/16/13 
User Info.
spiffa0
The Low-Cal Calzone Zone
Westmont, NJ
Male - 26 Years Old
I don't think I could date someone under 21.
04:13 PM on 09/16/13 
User Info.
wroteurname
Registered Loser
ROCKville, CT
Male - 27 Years Old
If I was 18 I probably wouldn't date a 22 yr old who would want to date 18 year old. Also, use her for beer.
05:01 PM on 09/16/13 
User Info.
Fringe
highfive
Male - 20 Years Old
Actually, Marie is my middle name. Ha. But that's great, I'm sure you'll have fun on your date. Don't worry about not knowing how to dance. I'm sure a lot of people don't know how to dance. Just have a great time.

My mistake then! and thank you

age is but a number. just matters how you play your cards. so far you're in. If she's anything like an American girl she'll cancel and claim something came up and that you should reschedule...But hopefully she's not going to do that. Sorry if I brought the bad mojo.

Jack Johnson-Flake

Yeah I'm prepared for the worst but fuck it, sometimes you gotta shoot for the stars

If I was 18 I probably wouldn't date a 22 yr old who would want to date 18 year old. Also, use her for beer.

Well, it'll be an experience, that's for sure. Might as well give 'er a shot. The drinking age here is 18 actually, haha.
05:14 PM on 09/16/13 
User Info.
aboyandhiscurse
praise the sun
unfortunately, nj
Male - 24 Years Old
*~*dating a 19 year old*~*
06:24 PM on 09/16/13 
User Info.
maxvsmaradona
thesecondside.bandcamp.co m
New Jersey
Male - 24 Years Old
*~*dating a 19 year old*~*

you and I both
06:35 PM on 09/16/13 
User Info.
Kassie09
in the empire business
Pittsburgh, PA
Female - 24 Years Old
I would never date a guy under 21. Really, I don't even want to date a guy under 25 at this point.

That being said, I was dating a 22 year old when I was 19.

Edit: but since you're in Canada and the drinking laws are 19? and not 21, I guess that does change things.
06:52 PM on 09/16/13 
User Info.
chrislauren
laa-dispute.tumblr.com
Long Island, NY
Female - 24 Years Old
I probably wouldn't date a guy under 25, most likely not anyone under 21. With that being said, I'd date a guy up to age 40, so...
07:00 PM on 09/16/13 
User Info.
Fringe
highfive
Male - 20 Years Old
I would never date a guy under 21. Really, I don't even want to date a guy under 25 at this point.

That being said, I was dating a 22 year old when I was 19.

Edit: but since you're in Canada and the drinking laws are 19? and not 21, I guess that does change things.

Actually, 18 in my specific province. I got her number at a bar show, I don't think it even occurred to her how young I was.
07:44 PM on 09/16/13 
User Info.
tyramail
wake up i'm calling you
oregon city
Female - 25 Years Old
my boyfriend was 18 and I was 21 when we first started dating. it can happen.
07:53 PM on 09/16/13 
User Info.
BlinkAvAfan21
She calls it a mayonegg.
Male - 22 Years Old
I slept with a 16 year old this summer.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles