Username
Password

03:45 PM on 09/16/13 
User Info.
Whalejaw
Hi Mr. Meeseeks! I'm Mr. Meeseeks!
Dayton, OH
Male - 28 Years Old

Premieres tonight. Getting some above average reviews so far.
03:50 PM on 09/16/13 
User Info.
Cody Nelson
Your mouth to God's south.
Minneapolis, MN
Male - 22 Years Old
Truly amazed at the fact that this isn't being panned across the board.
03:55 PM on 09/16/13 
User Info.
Whalejaw
Dayton, OH
Male - 28 Years Old
Alex Kurtzman and Roberto Orci have a pretty good track record. Whether or not this show tanks immediately after the pilot is yet to be seen.
04:36 PM on 09/16/13 
User Info.
spiffa0
Oh my God, it even has a watermark.
Westmont, NJ
Male - 26 Years Old
looks terrible
06:32 PM on 09/16/13 
User Info.
Shakriel
I just need reassurance.
Arizona
Male - 27 Years Old
I'm going to give this a shot and I was surprised too on the reviews.
06:36 PM on 09/16/13 
User Info.
CluckyB
Modern Baseball is WAR
Male - 25 Years Old

but its getting pretty good reviews. Mot sure if its just being terribly promoted and is actually interesting or if they're paying out critics to say nice things and it really does suck. Either way will keep an eye on the raitings it gets and if it continues to get good reviews and doesn't tank the raitings (although I don't really expect either to hold) I'll probably start watching.
08:05 PM on 09/16/13 
User Info.
Fool
Chicago
Male
My parents put it on the DVR. I might actually watch the pilot since the reviews have been surprisingly positive.
09:03 PM on 09/16/13 
User Info.
Whalejaw
Dayton, OH
Male - 28 Years Old
I couldn't help comparing this to Fringe as I watched and was mostly disappointed until the last 10 minutes when the show got so ridiculous I couldn't help but love it. It's Fringe + National Treasure + Supernatural all rolled together with just the right amount of campiness. Tom Mison is pretty solid as Crane. Orlando Jones is certainly no Lance Reddick though.
09:41 PM on 09/16/13 
User Info.
gonz
///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\
Pretty silly but I certainly didn't hate it. I'm a big fan of Supernatural and Fringe, so this may end up being right up my alley.

but they killed John Cho already (probably?) so fuck them

I couldn't help comparing this to Fringe as I watched and was mostly disappointed until the last 10 minutes when the show got so ridiculous I couldn't help but love it. It's Fringe + National Treasure + Supernatural all rolled together with just the right amount of campiness. Tom Mison is pretty solid as Crane. Orlando Jones is certainly no Lance Reddick though.
7up dude was probably my least favorite part of the episode. Just so bland.
10:12 PM on 09/16/13 
User Info.
Shakriel
I just need reassurance.
Arizona
Male - 27 Years Old
Well that was...enjoyable? I'm just not sure yet. I thought it was pretty decent and creepy before it started to introduce some of the mythology and got silly. Mison was pretty good.

Going to give this three episodes before I decide to continue it or not. Might continue simply because we're nearing October and I'm all in for some campy halloweeny shit.
10:27 PM on 09/16/13 
User Info.
jjnunn118
Starship Renegade
Salem, OR
Male - 21 Years Old
I loved this episode! Not the highest quality but it was a lot of fun and seems to have potential, I just hope it doesn't collapse in on itself
10:55 PM on 09/16/13 
User Info.
Cody Nelson
Minneapolis, MN
Male - 22 Years Old

Sounds fun as shit.
09:26 PM on 09/17/13 
User Info.
Greg
I thought it was horrendous. It went completely off the rails at the end. But yet, I am curious to see how absurd they can go with it. I give them credit for going full blown crazy and basically threw out a multiple year plot, but man was it stupid.
09:47 PM on 09/17/13 
User Info.
Whalejaw
Dayton, OH
Male - 28 Years Old
I thought it was horrendous. It went completely off the rails at the end. But yet, I am curious to see how absurd they can go with it. I give them credit for going full blown crazy and basically threw out a multiple year plot, but man was it stupid.

Going off the rails is what makes this show entertaining.
09:49 PM on 09/17/13 
User Info.
Cody Nelson
Minneapolis, MN
Male - 22 Years Old
Yeah, the batshit insanity of the last 10 minutes of this is exactly what made me decide to give this show a shot.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos