1. How did you get your band name? Not an inspiring story. The band's original guitarist had a red beard and our drummer is left handed but plays right handed.
2. How did this band get started? Just a bunch of guys wanting to make music, we originally formed in 2010, but went through a couple of line-up changes until settling in early 2012.
3. What bands are you influenced by? Too many to name, so here's a few: Sepultura, Strapping Young Lad, Pantera, Metallica, Deftones, Guns & Roses, Iron Maiden, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Chimaira, Black Sabbath, Down.
4. If you could tour with any bands, past or present, who would they be and why?
Pantera, as we need to find a band that can keep up with our drinking.
5. Best food to eat on tour? Full English breakfast (hangover cure).
6. Why should people listen to your band? Because quite frankly you're missing out if you don't haha!
7. If you could be any athlete, which athlete would you switch places with? Phil "The Power" Taylor \m/
8. If you won a Grammy, who would you thank? We'd like to thank each other, as no one else would put up with us.
9. If you could change something about the music industry, what would it be? Get rid of shows like the X factor as they make a mockery of hard working bands who spend years playing the gig circuit to make their way in the music industry and don't just get a number one after 12 weeks "work."
10. Memorable tour experience? Earlier this year when on tour with our friends Valous, we stopped over in Crewe. We decided to have a drinking competition in the hotel bar, which included pint downing, arm wrestling and lots of rowdy behaviour. This led to people riding around the foyer on bag trollies, running down the corridors naked, getting locked out of rooms and even the hotel itself. We're amazed we weren't thrown out. But it was all very good fun. Not sure if we'll be welcomed back though.
11. What does AP.net mean to you? It's great that there are places out there like this to help promote bands and receive quality news.
12. What is your favourite song to play? Whichever one is going down the best with the crowd at the time, the new stuff is great fun at the moment, but we're always mixing the set around to keep things interesting.
13. What is your vacation spot of choice? Anywhere with a bar.
14. What music reminds you of your childhood? That'd be stuff our parents listened to as we were growing up, anything from Queen, The Beatles, Bowie, R.EM. to Prince, Dolly Parton, and Lionel Richie.
15. If you could have any super power, what would it be? Why? LFR Assemble:
LC - to be a Jedi, because they are cool, and have Jedi mind control.
Dan - Teleportation, as he is idle.
Phil - super speed, so could get all work done quickly and spend more time playing guitar and drinking.
Aaron - telekinesis, so he could play his guitar whilst drinking.
Rob - Dr Manhattan, so he could rule the world.
16. Any pre-show superstitions or rituals? A communal toilet break.
17. What is something that most fans don't know about you? We are all geeks at heart
18. What is your assessment of the current state of radio? Do you think it's a place where your band could flourish?
Digital is a lot easier to tune in! There needs to be more stations that play rock and metal, but if a DJ does pick up on your music it can make a huge difference!
19. What do you like to do in your spare time? Apart from going to the pub, gaming or reading, nothing too energetic, but we don't get much spare time from the band.
20. What kind of hidden talents do you have? If we had hidden talents we'd have shared them with the world.