1. How did you get your band name? Realized while trying to find a rare disease to name the band, that the alternate term "orphan disease" would work fine.
2. How did this band get started? Designed a logo that needed a band.
3. What bands are you influenced by? Swans, The Birthday Party, Suicide, Drive Like Jehu, Orchid, Reversal of Man, Unwound, etc.
4. If you could tour with any bands, past or present, who would they be and why? PJ Harvey, to be able to see her perform every night.
5. Best food to eat on tour? Cracker Barrel, Waffle House, Taco Johns, Steak & Shake, Coffee, Halls Defense.
6. Why should people listen to your band? It's the perfect soundtrack to a pizza party.
7. If you could be any athlete, which athlete would you switch places with? Metta World Peace.
8. If you won a Grammy, who would you thank? Metta World Peace.
9. If you could change something about the music industry, what would it be? More pizza parties.
10. Memorable tour experience? Having the best pizza ever in Delaware.
11. What does AP.net mean to you? Punk's not dead.
12. What is your favorite song to play? "She Lives In Dreams."
13. What is your vacation spot of choice? Madrid.
14. What music reminds you of your childhood? Crowded House.
15. If you could have any super power, what would it be? Why? The power to not have to sleep. So many wasted hours.
16. Any pre-show superstitions or rituals? Don't rehearse the day of the show.
17. What is something that most fans don't know about you? Everything.
18. What is your assessment of the current state of radio? Do you think it's a place where your band could flourish? "Blurred Lines" and/or "Get Lucky" are playing on at least one station everywhere right now. Why not?
19. What do you like to do in your spare time? Fill out random interviews.
20. What kind of hidden talents do you have? Answering interview questions.