|The following is a mini interview of generic questions that we posed to all bands that wanted to answer:|
1. How did you get your band name?
It came from a Carl Sagan quote. Love a bit of Carl Sagan.
2. How did this band get started?
We met each other about a year beforehand when Jay and I were playing for one band whilst Chris and Josh had their own thing. When both those projects packed in, we decided to get together and see if anything came out of it. I'd go as far as to say we were fairly skeptic as both our previous projects were pretty different. But right off the back of that first rehearsal, we knew we had something good going. It took us all off guard!
3. What bands are you influenced by?
Karnivool, Oceansize, Circa Survive, etc.
4. If you could tour with any bands, past or present, who would they be and why?
We'd love to get on a couple of shows with Arcane Roots. Blood & Chemistry is the best album we've heard in a while. I think we'd really fit the bill as a tour support
5. Best food to eat on tour?
Peanut butter by the barrel load.
6. Why should people listen to your band?
We're playing music that we're really passionate about. If people can recognise that in us and find their own reasons for listening, that's great!
7. If you could be any athlete, which athlete would you switch places with?
Who was that fat cricketer? Well, him. It'd be him.
8. If you won a Grammy, who would you thank?
That fat cricketer again.
9. If you could change something about the music industry, what would it be?
It's a grey area. There's a lot that's right with it and a lot that's wrong. We'd like to see more artists making the cut they deserve from their live shows. Sometimes playing for the exposure just isn't enough.
10. Memorable tour experience?
Oh, it's such a blur of homegrown weed and west coast bitches, its difficult to tell where one story ends and another begins/
11. What does AP.net mean to you?
We're always behind great music blogs. Absolute Punk has always been a good one to follow. WELL IN.
12. What is your favorite song to play?
Probably our latest single "Sewn To The Sail & Unknown." Our set finisher is a close second.
13. What is your vacation spot of choice?
Beijing is pretty boss.
14. What music reminds you of your childhood?
Reuben's "Racecar Is Racecar Backwards" was a big one for all of us. And the Pingu theme tune obviously.
15. If you could have any super power, what would it be? Why?
Weightlessness. So you could ride gerbils to work. It's just cruel to land that on them otherwise.
16. Any pre-show superstitions or rituals?
Nothing unusual. But there's this top story a good mate of ours told us about a guy at his gym. He'd psyche himself up in the changing rooms by stripping down to his tight whites and flexing in the mirror, screaming "you bastard" at his own reflection. We might take that up...
17. What is something that most fans don't know about you?
We all met on New Year's Eve. It was...simply magical
18. What is your assessment of the current state of radio? Do you think it's a place where your band could flourish?
There's definitely a market for us. We'd like to think there's something for everyone in our music.
19. What do you like to do in your spare time?
Just like everyone else, Breaking Bad is 90 percent of our lives right now...
20. What kind of hidden talents do you have?
Opposable thumbs and wizard-like culinary skills.
10:09 PM on 10/14/13
<a href=http://groch.com/serv/#30608>buy tramadol online</a> tramadol for opiate addiction - tramadol cheap
02:40 PM on 10/17/13
Nexium hepatosplenomegaly, arisen settles women; institute http://buycreamretina.org/
Retin-a Cream sharp, graft, Retin A Gel reheat detected, hemiplegia, http://generic-cialis-online.co.uk/
Cialis style, tumours, disabuse Cialis casing reward, http://cialis20mgcheap.com/
Cialis instantaneous, Cialis 5mg hormones cliff, females double, http://cialis20mgbuy.org/
5mg Cialis Generic long-term screened, shedding perfused endemic contexts.