Username
Password

Album Review - Page 8
Displaying posts 105 - 111 of 111.
05:43 PM on 09/28/13
CircaSin
The All-New 2014 Corolla
User Info.
Can not get into this at all. These songs sound like sketches that should of never left the project floor. Too much is a pretty decent track. Going home is groovy. Even Tuscan leather is an ok opener but that's where it ends for me.

Not drinking the kool-aid, it's like drake heard Kendrick's control verse and thought..."nah taking lines from my diary is much more profitable"
01:18 AM on 09/30/13
billyboatkid
The Protagonist of Loneliness
User Info.
Good review. Really enjoying this album the more I listen. Furthest Thing and Worst Behavior are my two stand out favorites right now.
07:45 PM on 10/05/13
InExile
AOTY: Broad Shoulders by Dikembe
User Info.
Best album in the genre since O.N.I.F.C.
04:59 PM on 10/27/13
Steeeve Perry
Pushin' th' little daisies
User Info.
This album is the shit. I still prefer Yeezus, but this and Old are competing hard.
10:28 PM on 11/04/13
CyberInferno
Tech Round-up Author,Chipotle Lover
User Info.
Can not get into this at all. These songs sound like sketches that should of never left the project floor. Too much is a pretty decent track. Going home is groovy. Even Tuscan leather is an ok opener but that's where it ends for me.

Not drinking the kool-aid, it's like drake heard Kendrick's control verse and thought..."nah taking lines from my diary is much more profitable"
I kind of felt like that at first (which surprised me as a fan of Drake), but the more I listen, the more it grows on me. You pick up on the subtlety of the lyrics, and some of the lines that didn't make sense on first listen start connecting the dots. Really good stuff here.
08:55 PM on 11/25/13
CircaSin
The All-New 2014 Corolla
User Info.
I kind of felt like that at first (which surprised me as a fan of Drake), but the more I listen, the more it grows on me. You pick up on the subtlety of the lyrics, and some of the lines that didn't make sense on first listen start connecting the dots. Really good stuff here.
I just don't even see the dots so I can connect them. I've listened to it a few times and ended up deleteing at least half off my ipod.
Not to mention his dumbass interviews prior to its release blowing off Control and claiming he beat Common. Kendrick needs to just go at him already.

I think Yeezus and My Name is My Name are leagues ahead of this for the year.
Options
More From This Author
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests