AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Streaming News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Stream New Dave Hause Song

Posted by - 11:07 AM on 09/26/13
You can stream a new Dave Hause song over at Esquire.

Submitted by orangehorizon

Displaying posts 1 - 9 of 9
11:08 AM on 09/26/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
Odd site choice for a stream.
11:19 AM on 09/26/13
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
Odd site choice for a stream.
all about reaching people outside of the folks who frequent this world of music blogs
11:30 AM on 09/26/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
all about reaching people outside of the folks who frequent this world of music blogs
Feel like energizing your base and the kinds of listeners that like that kinda music is better suited for certain artists.
01:35 PM on 09/26/13
Eurotrash Drock
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
this album is going to be excellent
02:18 PM on 09/26/13
SleepTightJacob
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
this man can do no wrong.
02:21 PM on 09/26/13
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
Feel like energizing your base and the kinds of listeners that like that kinda music is better suited for certain artists.
I agree – but for Dave Hause, I don't. I think he'll appeal to everyone who likes The Gaslight Anthem, which is to say, plenty of people well outside the reach of the sites in our little part of the world. The people who read a site/mag like Esquire are those middle-aged dudes you see at TGA shows who look like they just got out of work from their office job – because they did. Hause could have massive appeal to the fans of "working-man's rock" or whatever.

Plus, the advantage of doing a premiere on Esquire is that sites like AbsolutePunk still post about it and the community still sees it. So you can't really lose.
02:38 PM on 09/26/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
I agree – but for Dave Hause, I don't. I think he'll appeal to everyone who likes The Gaslight Anthem, which is to say, plenty of people well outside the reach of the sites in our little part of the world. The people who read a site/mag like Esquire are those middle-aged dudes you see at TGA shows who look like they just got out of work from their office job – because they did. Hause could have massive appeal to the fans of "working-man's rock" or whatever.

Plus, the advantage of doing a premiere on Esquire is that sites like AbsolutePunk still post about it and the community still sees it. So you can't really lose.
I have a variety of different thoughts on this -- but don't think now is the time to expound upon them.
08:15 PM on 09/26/13
Poochemist
Not that easy to confuse
User Info.
Sounds like Dave Hause. Love it!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT