iamalexenglish
Mayor of Splitsville
User Info.
You're giving them too much credit
Hahaha
06:34 AM on 10/02/13
bowbzzz
User Info.
This is gonna be great. I really think Tino adds a lot of cool drum fills and parts that make the songs interesting
Tino is the savior to this band. The guitar parts aren't that special and Austin is Austin, but his fills are spot on perfect and he keeps every song flowing without a hitch. I always thought he deserveed the most credit musically in the band.
07:56 AM on 10/02/13
jrockisthebest
jrock is my nickname
User Info.
I looked at the first comment, I couldn't bring myself to look at anymore...
08:04 AM on 10/02/13
iAMhollyood315
Rest is for the dead
User Info.
kid was obviously trolling but the fan girls aren't smart enough to figure that out lolol
11:20 AM on 10/02/13
DavidJ95132
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
So excited!
10:47 PM on 10/02/13
eclown14
User Info.
Please share.

Btw I'm not arguing, I'm just curious and not surprised.
I had the unexpected experience of being back stage with them. I was with the dude who was doing the volumes merch at their headliner. I walked backstage where they were and they were all pompous, arrogant, tight jean wearing mothefukers. They questioned me asking me why I was back their. I explained who i knew and and they proceeded to tell me tickets were sold out for their show. Their scumbag drummer said once again that tickets were sold out then i waited for the merch guy to return and he continued to tell them that I was with them. So the on way I said "Damn i missed volumes for this shyt what was the point of even coming?" I almost went over to the emo drummer and was going knock his lights out and ripe his ****** swoop off of his face. But then i realized it could be worst I could be in your shitty band. So yea moral of the story folks realize who your idols or mentors are . And this band can do it self a favor and disband so people will be able to listen to more lasting or talented musicians.
11:46 AM on 10/03/13
Sean Shelton
whatsarasaid
User Info.
Excited to hear Aaron on the record. One of my favorite vocalists in the genre.
11:57 AM on 10/03/13
WeltallAY
Je suis l'Alpha et l'Oméga
User Info.
I had the unexpected experience of being back stage with them. I was with the dude who was doing the volumes merch at their headliner. I walked backstage where they were and they were all pompous, arrogant, tight jean wearing mothefukers. They questioned me asking me why I was back their. I explained who i knew and and they proceeded to tell me tickets were sold out for their show. Their scumbag drummer said once again that tickets were sold out then i waited for the merch guy to return and he continued to tell them that I was with them. So the on way I said "Damn i missed volumes for this shyt what was the point of even coming?" I almost went over to the emo drummer and was going knock his lights out and ripe his ****** swoop off of his face. But then i realized it could be worst I could be in your shitty band. So yea moral of the story folks realize who your idols or mentors are . And this band can do it self a favor and disband so people will be able to listen to more lasting or talented musicians.
Not arguing or saying you're wrong, but from this little snippet it doesn't seem like anything really happened. The worst I got from this testimonial is that they are a little arrogant but I don't see why that warrants such hostility.
09:54 PM on 10/04/13
CastlesXClouds
Relax
User Info.
kid was obviously trolling but the fan girls aren't smart enough to figure that out lolol
straight up. whatever though, shit was too funny hahaha
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests