AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 4 posts
06:38 PM on 10/02/13
AvengeCasper
User Info.
I've seen on twitter that you guys are playing some new songs you've never played at a live show and some old favorites from "the vault" that the band hasn't played in a while. I imagine you'll add "City Electric" to the setlist - care to elaborate anymore on the amended setlist for this tour? See you guys in Altoona, PA! Safe Travels out on the road until then!
06:46 PM on 10/02/13
AvengeCasper
User Info.
p.s. Also thanks for coming to Altoona, PA- even if it's just a convenience through the state. It's almost become like a fall tradition to see you guys play in the fall every year from either Mr. Smalls in Pittsburgh to the 9:30 Club in DC. Plus I saw you guys close out the Warped Tour in Tampa back in 2008 - so it will be fun you're in my backyard again like when you played with 30 Seconds to Mars in 2010.

I'm hoping to look into the VIP package to play some cornhole with you guys!
07:03 PM on 10/02/13
AvengeCasper
User Info.
I know Sean from Yellowcard loves the Denver Broncos,
I think I've heard Stephen likes the New Orleans Saints -

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess Christian might like the Seattle Seahwaks - do Joey, Deon, & Nate have any favorite NFL teams?

Are there any talks of any collaborations during the sets, possibly between Anberiln and the Maine? I know Adam from Taking Back Sunday used to come out during Pray/Tell. I think I saw The Maine dudes practicing with one of the guys from Lydia on some collaboration - I imagine I'll just have to wait for the surprise, but just figured I'd see if there was any talks for a treat of that sort.
07:06 PM on 10/02/13
AvengeCasper
User Info.
Like many have said here tonight, I want to thank you guys for your passion and continuing to be a band that has evolved and stayed so close to me as I have grown. It was a pleasure to see you guys in Atlanta and than meet you guys in Birmingham this year. I am even more excited to see you guys in Myrtle Beach with TBS in November! Can I be "that guy" and request "Desires" to be added to the set list?
"Desires" melts faces...absolutely love the intro to that song! :) Great request

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos