Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 240
05:38 PM on 10/02/13
cinthyacg91
User Info.
How does it feel to be on tour again?
Do you still feel the nervousness/anxieties that comes from performing live, or have you gotten used to them already?

~hoping to see you guys tomorrow in Tempe ;)
05:38 PM on 10/02/13
Deonberlin
Anberlin / Deon
User Info.
2x10" is an odd choice for a vinyl format - why did you guys go that way for Vital?
We just wanted a double 10" vinyl. Seemed like a good idea at the time.
05:39 PM on 10/02/13
JoeyAnberlin
Anberlin / Joey
User Info.
I've seen on twitter that you guys are playing some new songs you've never played at a live show and some old favorites from "the vault" that the band hasn't played in a while. I imagine you'll add "City Electric" to the setlist - care to elaborate anymore on the amended setlist for this tour? See you guys in Altoona, PA! Safe Travels out on the road until then!
when we've been doing this as long as we have you have to change up the songs, not just for us but for the fans too
Jack Appleby
___
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
We just wanted a double 10" vinyl. Seemed like a good idea at the time.
Fair enough - came out gorgeous.
Deonberlin
Anberlin / Deon
User Info.
I've seen on twitter that you guys are playing some new songs you've never played at a live show and some old favorites from "the vault" that the band hasn't played in a while. I imagine you'll add "City Electric" to the setlist - care to elaborate anymore on the amended setlist for this tour? See you guys in Altoona, PA! Safe Travels out on the road until then!
We like surprises, so you'll just have to be patient. Haha
05:41 PM on 10/02/13
Jack Appleby
___
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
We going to hear any other projects from you guys soon? Sins? That one band with the UO guys that I really enjoyed, but name escapes me?
Deonberlin
Anberlin / Deon
User Info.
How does it feel to be on tour again?
Do you still feel the nervousness/anxieties that comes from performing live, or have you gotten used to them already?
We're really excited. It's been a while since we did a rock tour in the states, so I'm all ready to hit the ground running.
JoeyAnberlin
Anberlin / Joey
User Info.
Fair enough - came out gorgeous.
Why thank you
BestInTheWorld
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Are you guys allowing local bands to play as a fifth slot on the shows this tour?
kim7142
User Info.
How do you put together setlists with all of the music you've put out? Is it difficult?

(My date is October 25th in MD)
The Meech
User Info.
what's the reason behind adding a much more electronic element to your music recently?

(kinda weirdly worded question, but you know what I mean!)
05:42 PM on 10/02/13
NateAnberlin
Anberlin / Nate
User Info.
We going to hear any other projects from you guys soon? Sins? That one band with the UO guys that I really enjoyed, but name escapes me?
Real cool Jack.

CAROLLHOOD
Deonberlin
Anberlin / Deon
User Info.
Nothing right now, but I'm sure something will happen on the side in the future.
JoeyAnberlin
Anberlin / Joey
User Info.
I'm sure everyone will keep making music as often as possible, Carrollhood is going on tour with Boyz 2 Men and I'm working with Flo Rida on a new Sins record
MattRM
She didn't turn out to be that cool
User Info.
Why did you decide to reorder the tracks on Vital and add in the new songs and b-sides for Devotion, instead of just attaching the new songs and b-sides to the end of the original song order of Vital?

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos