AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Comments: Page 9
Displaying posts 120 - 130 of 130
10:32 AM on 10/09/13
buk182
User Info.
Such a humble dude, it's cool to see how much they care about the fans. Could have released it on a label and all this shit. They said fuck it. Pretty cool.
10:32 AM on 10/09/13
buk182
User Info.
Does anyone know what band he's talking about that they toured with several times?

I would like to know this too
10:36 AM on 10/09/13
surette
kill the switch
User Info.
I would like to know this too
we decided it was either silverstein or bayside
01:04 PM on 10/09/13
johnbrauer
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
What? Three songs went to radio and charted fairly well vs. only one song from Homesick charting (Have Faith In Me), and for a good number of months you couldn't watch MTV for an hour without hearing at least one of their songs. They were used in the soundtrack for multiple movies and TV shows and actually still are. That album got mainstream success for sure.
It also hit #1 on iTunes.
09:12 AM on 10/10/13
andrewa5
www.facebook.com/oftemples
User Info.
excellent interview.
07:31 PM on 10/10/13
absolutebutthol
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I think we should all stop saying, "can you imagine how many they would have sold if blah blah" lets just help them make that happen by buying the album....
07:44 PM on 10/10/13
FTank
Blank
User Info.
I think we should all stop saying, "can you imagine how many they would have sold if blah blah" lets just help them make that happen by buying the album....
agree
07:45 AM on 10/11/13
iamalexenglish
Aren't Kids Anymore…
User Info.
Really a hell of an interview. Makes me sympathetic to a band I never really liked. Now that I think about it, maybe it was just some of their fans.
I completely agree. I enjoyed For Those Who Have Heart (and I'm sure I'll like this new album) but I bashed this band for WSMFY because I don't like, and I won't like it because of this interview of course but I understand how real this band is now. I can honestly say I respect this band a lot more now because of reading this interview.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos