Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 6 posts
07:14 PM on 10/08/13
FTank
Blank
User Info.
Great review. Couldn't understand the people saying there were no hooks and the vocal melodies weren't good.
I think both of those things. oops
07:17 PM on 10/08/13
FTank
Blank
User Info.
After loving their first three releases (especially S/T) ... I don't know, this one just doesn't do anything for me.
01:13 PM on 10/15/13
FTank
Blank
User Info.
OMG what is up with some of these guys and their comments? I think they must be competing musicians who realize MaydayParade just knocked one outta the park. This album is bad to the bone and gets better with every listen. I love Alex Garcia's lead licks, this dude has grown into one freaking monster of a guitarist and Brooks Betts is no slouch either. Jeremy aka Cabbage is equally resounding on the bass and vocals along with Jake and of course Front Man supreme Derek. Only thing I hate is I can't resist cranking the mother up to really grove with it!! From flat ass rocking to heart rending ballads and piano this album has it all. YOU READERS TAKE NOTE - THIS IS A MUST BUY> Take it from RockDaddy it is a no-brainer, can't loose album. Get it and Get it on!
Ok MP street team.
06:02 PM on 10/15/13
FTank
Blank
User Info.
FTank
I just want to sell out my funeral...

Bro I think you are just waiting for your funeral to happen. Dude live and love! Rock Daddy says life is good and Monsters in the Closet is Awesome wether you bitch and moan or not! Mr - Cry Me A River - Street team.
...... ok.
12:28 PM on 07/31/14
FTank
Blank
User Info.
I trashed this pretty hard when it came out, but now I think it may be their best album. The definition of a slow burn. Best songs are the slower paced ones - 12 Through 15, Even Robots Need Blankets, Hold Onto Me, Angels. Tracks 7-10 are still kind of a drag to get through, though.
02:30 PM on 07/31/14
FTank
Blank
User Info.
Man, you don't dig Demons? Might be my favorite from this album.
That's probably the best of the four. Sorry, Not Sorry isn't bad either. Cut the other two and you have a more concise, better album imo.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos