Username
Password

Album Review - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 34.
09:09 AM on 10/09/13
BLeClair12
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Great review. I'm starting to slowly warm up to this record. If I remember correctly, I felt the same way about the self-titled at first. I'll probably grow to enjoy this much more than I do now. It doesn't help that it was released on such a big day for music on my radar. I haven't really had a chance to dive in deep with it yet. Looking forward to doing that eventually.
11:44 AM on 10/09/13
CurtisFFI
User Info.
First listen didn't grab me as much as previous releases. Felt like it lacked a bit of energy. Will listen many more times before I make a conclusion :). Still love this band!
11:57 AM on 10/09/13
0NTH3SLY
User Info.
I feel like bands like this that exploded in that mid-2000's pop rock scene really should do more to explore new ways to develop their sounds. This record isn't bad by any means, but it's not really DOING anything for me. Completely subjective though.
12:52 PM on 10/09/13
chrisTALKIE
User Info.
It's definitely a grower album. On first listen Demons and Hold Onto Me were the only two songs that stuck out to me. After three listens I really enjoy the majority of the album.
03:14 PM on 10/09/13
CPF--FBR
@ConnorMEB | Mind Equals Blown
User Info.
I completely overlooked their S/T, but this makes me wanna give it and MITC a shot. Forever a diehard ALIR/TTBDF fan.
07:01 PM on 10/09/13
TDenverFan
User Info.
Last Night for a Table of Two is great
11:07 AM on 10/11/13
Fringe
highfive
User Info.
I really like this
07:48 PM on 10/12/13
A Place In Time
We're a band from Silver Spring, MD
User Info.
This album really was this good in my opinion. Great review. Guitars shred more than ever, the vocals are even better and Jake's grown into his own sound vocally and drum wise as well.
07:52 PM on 10/12/13
A Place In Time
We're a band from Silver Spring, MD
User Info.
I also love Go Radio. R.I.P
06:51 PM on 10/13/13
Spencer Control
Will you catch me if I blow away?
User Info.
Album is already growing on me a lot. I don't think I'll like this as much as s/t, but it might line up with ALIR.
09:52 PM on 10/13/13
6thAvenueHB
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
A lot of people compare this to their ST and originally, I did too.. But that was before I went and re-listened to the ST and realized how flat it was in comparison to MITC.

I love the ST, don't get me wrong. But I believe that they did, in fact, take a very subtle progression with their new album. It reminds me of a perfected ST with the original MP rawness of TTBDF. Great job, fellas.
06:50 AM on 10/14/13
focusmusic
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Not the biggest fan... but good review.
06:53 PM on 10/14/13
TimTheMechanic
All alone is all I'll ever be
User Info.
Chalk up another solid Mayday Parade release. Really digging this album a lot. Good job guys!
01:09 PM on 10/15/13
rockdaddy
User Info.
OMG what is up with some of these guys and their comments? I think they must be competing musicians who realize MaydayParade just knocked one outta the park. This album is bad to the bone and gets better with every listen. I love Alex Garcia's lead licks, this dude has grown into one freaking monster of a guitarist and Brooks Betts is no slouch either. Jeremy aka Cabbage is equally resounding on the bass and vocals along with Jake and of course Front Man supreme Derek. Only thing I hate is I can't resist cranking the mother up to really grove with it!! From flat ass rocking to heart rending ballads and piano this album has it all. YOU READERS TAKE NOTE - THIS IS A MUST BUY> Take it from RockDaddy it is a no-brainer, can't loose album. Get it and Get it on!
01:13 PM on 10/15/13
FTank
Blank
User Info.
OMG what is up with some of these guys and their comments? I think they must be competing musicians who realize MaydayParade just knocked one outta the park. This album is bad to the bone and gets better with every listen. I love Alex Garcia's lead licks, this dude has grown into one freaking monster of a guitarist and Brooks Betts is no slouch either. Jeremy aka Cabbage is equally resounding on the bass and vocals along with Jake and of course Front Man supreme Derek. Only thing I hate is I can't resist cranking the mother up to really grove with it!! From flat ass rocking to heart rending ballads and piano this album has it all. YOU READERS TAKE NOTE - THIS IS A MUST BUY> Take it from RockDaddy it is a no-brainer, can't loose album. Get it and Get it on!
Ok MP street team.
Options
More From This Author
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News