Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 85
10:05 AM on 10/09/13
jpmalone4
Avoid Eye Contact Monthly
User Info.
I like it more than I thought I would. The only song I'm not into is "Miss Jackson."
10:34 AM on 10/09/13
FTank
Blank
User Info.
You're not 100% sure if you're pretty or if the album is awful?
11:08 AM on 10/09/13
Dodge725
Roll Tide Roll
User Info.
This album sounds a lot like The Killers with the over saturation of synth and while it's good, it doesn't wow me. The highs here are lower than the highs on each of their others and the lows are higher than previous lows. Good album but only a few songs will stick past a week.
11:12 AM on 10/09/13
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
This album sounds a lot like The Killers with the over saturation of synth and while it's good, it doesn't wow me. The highs here are lower than the highs on each of their others and the lows are higher than previous lows. Good album but only a few songs will stick past a week.
You think there were worse songs on Fever and Vices than Miss Jackson?
11:12 AM on 10/09/13
Benjamin Drake
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Not really my thing, but I like "Nicotine" and "Casual Affair." Vices & Virtues was my favorite.
11:19 AM on 10/09/13
This Kills
This Will Kill You
User Info.
That made me sad...
11:20 AM on 10/09/13
Dodge725
Roll Tide Roll
User Info.
You think there were worse songs on Fever and Vices than Miss Jackson?
Miss Jackson is one I like on this album and Fever doesn't really have lows, but I would consider Hurricane and Let's Kill Tonight worse than Girl That You Love.
11:20 AM on 10/09/13
This Kills
This Will Kill You
User Info.
Really enjoying this album, I was definitely pleasantly surprised by this release. If anything I feel like this is what AFYCSO might have sounded like if EDM and dubstep were as popular then as they are today.
I would agree more if you said that this would be fever with a higher pop sensibility, which i think happened on some songs of V&V like Let's Kill tonight, Mona Lisa and Hurricane.
11:22 AM on 10/09/13
This Kills
This Will Kill You
User Info.
Miss Jackson is one I like on this album and Fever doesn't really have lows, but I would consider Hurricane and Let's Kill Tonight worse than Girl That You Love.
Let's Kill Tonight's chorus is better that the whole Girl That You Love song IMO.
11:29 AM on 10/09/13
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
Man, I'd take both Let's Kill Tonight and Hurricane over at least half of this album. and GTYL > Miss Jackson. Miss Jackson's the worst Panic song Urie's ever sung imo.
11:43 AM on 10/09/13
This Kills
This Will Kill You
User Info.
Man, I'd take both Let's Kill Tonight and Hurricane over at least half of this album. and GTYL > Miss Jackson. Miss Jackson's the worst Panic song Urie's ever sung imo.
I can't decide if Miss Jackson or Girl That You Love are worst but IMO GTYL it's only bad because of the lackluster chorus, i like the concept of the song.
12:12 PM on 10/09/13
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
I can't decide if Miss Jackson or Girl That You Love are worst but IMO GTYL it's only bad because of the lackluster chorus, i like the concept of the song.
Miss Jackson easily for me, GTYL is bland and like you said definitely could use a better chorus but I like the idea of that song and it only bores me, Miss Jackson is actively bad.
01:02 PM on 10/09/13
This Kills
This Will Kill You
User Info.
Miss Jackson easily for me, GTYL is bland and like you said definitely could use a better chorus but I like the idea of that song and it only bores me, Miss Jackson is actively bad.

Yeah you are right, it was much better if Nicotine and Vegas Lights were the singles. As i said before, this album has great ideas and concepts that with better arrangement and lyrical content would have been huge.
01:15 PM on 10/09/13
nungaray
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
It's not something that I normally say and it normally irks me as well, but for this band I find Pretty Odd incredibly boring, Vices was rather forgettable and while I love Fever, that record is entirely different sound-wise from this one all together.
That's very true comment. Appreciate the insight and comment.
01:24 PM on 10/09/13
TheDemosRock
What's a fuckass?
User Info.
This album feels like the same song ten times.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos