No.
05:42 PM on 10/15/13
Ryan Dennehy
Fuck Chris brown etc etc
11:33 PM on 11/03/13
CircaSin
The All-New 2014 Corolla
User Info.
This shit is legit. Only time I can't fuck with it is when 2 chainz and Big sean come on and lower everyones IQ.

Couple little jabs at Aubrey on here too. Aubs too busy reading his diary to notice.
09:03 AM on 12/04/13
HollywoodDied
Just Another Guy
User Info.
Pusha T has put out possibly the best rap album of the year, and I don't see why people haven't realized this. Outside of this thread, most people haven't given Pusha T a chance besides his features on Cruel Summer, even though the golden tracks lay on his solo debut. Pusha is one of the few rappers that reserve the right to talk about the drug-moving lifestyle, being that Pusha T himself actually was a dope dealer. There's nothing to special about the messages coming across, as it's majority the same "PMW" mentality presented in all of mainstream rap, but the presentation, flow, and lyrics themselves are beyond anything else that's been released in a while ("The best rapper living, I know who's alive to me/Yeah, the competition's all but died to me"). You said it best, if this isn't his classic solo album (which it very well could be), he's still far on his way to releasing one sooner or later.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos