|The following is a mini interview of generic questions that we posed to all bands that wanted to answer:|
1. How did you get your band name?
From the Ray Price song 'Crazy Arms.'
2. How did this band get started?
We were all members of two other bands but wanted to do something fresh and untethered by others' expectations. Now we're stale and tethered by others' expectations.
3. What bands are you influenced by?
Murder By Death, Discharge, Jethro Tull, The Clash, Joni Mitchell, X.
4. If you could tour with any bands, past or present, who would they be and why?
Crass for the intensity, X for the danger, The Who for the bombast, Joni Mitchell for the tears.
5. Best food to eat on tour?
Chips and beans. Or Indian. And beans.
6. Why should people listen to your band?
Because we don't give a shit about the rules.
7. If you could be any athlete, which athlete would you switch places with?
The one who always comes in last.
8. If you won a Grammy, who would you thank?
Kurt Vonnegut. Mum.
9. If you could change something about the music industry, what would it be?
Collectivize it, run it from the bottom up. Music first, industry last.
10. Memorable tour experience?
This year, it was sitting in the backstage paddling pool at an outdoor show at Villa Nachttanz in Heidelberg, Germany, drinking white wine and mucking about. It was 38 degrees in the shade (very hot for us).
11. What does AP.net mean to you?
Our first ever US review, of our debut demo mini-album, was by AP (thanks Blake Solomon). So it has a special place in our hearts. Not sure why our subsequent two albums didn't get reviewed by you, but there you go.
12. What is your favorite song to play?
From the new acoustic album: 'Remembrance.' Out of all of our songs: 'Asphalt.'
13. What is your vacation spot of choice?
The Forest Of Dean. My bed. I don't really do proper holidays (vacations in your neck of the woods).
14. What music reminds you of your childhood?
Elvis Presley, Buddy Holly, The Bee Gees (folk period), Sex Pistols, The Clash and Adam & The Ants.
15. If you could have any super power, what would it be? Why?
To hurt bad people with good thoughts. Self-explanatory.
16. Any pre-show superstitions or rituals?
Take a shit, do a bit of vocal prep, praise the Lord. One of these is a lie.
17. What is something that most fans don't know about you?
Me personally? I'm body dysmorphic and a manic-depressive (bi-polar in your neck of the woods). As a band, we're totally transparent. The fans know everything.
18. What is your assessment of the current state of radio? Do you think it's a place where your band could flourish?
I listen to it. Some of it's good, some of it's diabolical. We might flourish on certain stations but we won't hold our breath. We get played regularly on a couple shows (eg Mike Davies' Punk Show) but we've yet to get that coveted primetime BBC Radio Two slot.
19. What do you like to do in your spare time?
Cuddle my cat. Eat too much. Drink too much. Look at my weights and think about lifting them. Ride my bike. Watch films (movies in your neck of the woods). Watch good comedy on TV.
20. What kind of hidden talents do you have?
The naughty kind.
11:23 AM on 10/17/13
tramadol hcl 50 mg compared to oxycodone - order tramadol online visa