Username
Password

09:32 PM on 10/20/13 
User Info.
PHI Flyers10
Registered Member
University Park, PA
Male - 21 Years Old
I saw this band open up for Trophy Scars when they played their Alphabet.Alphabets. show back in March of 2012. I thought Future of the Party sounded really great live. Figured I'd share them on here.

I was also wondering if anybody knew any bands that were similar to them. I like that 80s tinge to their music while still being more in line with alternative rock instead of pop.

06:13 AM on 10/21/13 
User Info.
Isolated
is awesome.
No Avatar Selected
England
Male - 25 Years Old
They've actually changed their name to Old Flame now (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=3466011).

If you like them and haven't listened to Paulson, then you will be forever thankful to me. Alex (the bassist) of FOTP/OF was previously in Paulson. Their album All At Once is a masterpiece, truly!
07:28 AM on 10/25/13 
User Info.
PHI Flyers10
Registered Member
University Park, PA
Male - 21 Years Old
They've actually changed their name to Old Flame now (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=3466011).

If you like them and haven't listened to Paulson, then you will be forever thankful to me. Alex (the bassist) of FOTP/OF was previously in Paulson. Their album All At Once is a masterpiece, truly!

Thanks for pointing that out to me. I don't think that Old Flame song was quite as good as We'll Be Alright but I'm not writing them off. I checked out Paulson and they were pretty good. Definitely a different sound from FOTP/Old Flame.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos