AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

10:16 PM on 10/22/13 
User Info.
buck dutter
Arizona
Male
Noticed there wasn't a thread for this, and there might be a reason. I don't know how I feel about this show, I feel the need to watch it, and I laugh at it, but I definitely don't see it going past this season. I don't know how much I would care if it didn't.
10:47 PM on 10/22/13 
User Info.
buck dutter
Arizona
Male
Now that I think about it, I might be the only person who watches this show...
12:27 AM on 10/23/13 
User Info.
Cody Nelson
Your mouth to God's south.
Minneapolis, MN
Male - 23 Years Old
I have no idea whether this show is any good or not, but I do know that I don't remember a time something appealed less to me than this (and all of ABC's new comedies save Trophy Wife, now that I think about it more).
12:45 AM on 10/23/13 
User Info.
buck dutter
Arizona
Male
This show is one step below Trophy Wives for me. Jeff Garlin is really funny, and so is the older brother on the show. It's an entertaining show, but it usually sits in my DVR until the weekend when there's nothing else on.
12:55 AM on 10/23/13 
User Info.
Every Time I Ty
Daaaaaaaarryl
Ontario
Male - 22 Years Old
I watched it tonight for the first time since I like Jeff and it was on right after Brookyln Nine Nine. I chuckled a few times, wasn't really that funny but at least none of the jokes were painful and it felt natural(ish).
07:12 AM on 10/23/13 
User Info.
suicidesaints
A Million F@$% Diamonds
Dallas
Male - 31 Years Old
I've been watching this show since the pilot because I am a Jeff Garlin and Patton Oswalt fan (I assume that's who does the narration; I never looked it up, but it sure sounds like him). This show is pretty subpar. I think Trophy Wife is miles better, but I keep watching both so...

The main complaint with this show is the inconsistencies. It's like they try to shove every cliche 80s thing in, even if it doesn't fit/match.

For example, in one episode there was talk about Poltergeist (1982), The Great Mouse Detective (1986) and Reebok Pumps (1989).

Not that this continuity error really matters, but it's kind of par for the show... I dunno.

I'll keep tuning in, because it's not horrible... but I don't think I could watch this for more than 1 season.
02:11 PM on 10/23/13 
User Info.
rocknrolla316
No Avatar Selected
I find them both pretty funny and entertaining and honestly I thought trophy wife and meet the goldbergs were going to tank. Can't remember why I decided to tune in glad I did tho lol
03:05 PM on 11/26/13 
User Info.
buck dutter
Arizona
Male
the thanksgiving episode of this show was pretty funny. though i enjoy the sentiment behind the show more than i actually enjoy watching it.
06:04 PM on 11/26/13 
User Info.
suicidesaints
A Million F@$% Diamonds
Dallas
Male - 31 Years Old
I like this show. Trophy Wife is WAY better in my opinion, but I like this show too.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos