AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

AP.net Related News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Fest 12 Feature: Listen To A Bunch of Songs

Posted by - 09:24 AM on 10/25/13
This week's Fest 12 feature was going to be a huge playlist that I created on Spotify featuring bands playing this year – but then I kind of realized that someone else had already done a way better job of creating such playlists, and that's the man who organizes Fest himself, Tony Weinbender. Tony has curated a host of playlists – six to be exact – featuring 20-25 songs each. Additionally, one of the other wonderful people who help make Fest happen, Sarah Goodwin, has her own playlist thrown into the mix. You can check out all seven playlists – enough to last you until Fest starts on Thursday, basically – over on Bandcamp. Take a listen to the bands you've never heard of, because that's what Fest is all about, and chime in the replies with who you're most excited to see or who you'd put on your Fest playlist. Remember, Fest 12 takes place in Gainesville, FL from Oct. 31 to Nov. 3, and tickets are still available. Keep up with all our Fest content on AP.net and keep an eye out next week for a very interesting "How To Fest" blog, featuring contributions from an extremely unique array of people.

Displaying posts 1 - 3 of 3
09:41 AM on 10/25/13
jpd19125
Screw Flanders
User Info.
my band Good Graces is playing sunday night at 1982. check us out!
12:52 PM on 10/25/13
phaynes1
AP.NET ILLUMINATI
User Info.
No torche on any of these smh

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT