1. How did you get your band name? We are confused by lots of things.
2. How did this band get started? Started out in high school just jamming with various friends who could barely play their instruments. Eventually we got a drummer who could actually sort of play okay, and decided to form an actual band.
3. What bands are you influenced by? Nirvana, Smashing Pumpkins, early Green Day, The Offspring, Blink 182, The Ramones, The Pixies, Marilyn Manson, The White Stripes, etc.
4. If you could tour with any bands, past or present, who would they be and why? Past: All of our influences, cause they are why we're here. Present: Cage The Elephant (amazing live shows), Violent Soho, Cloud Nothings, and Dune Rats (great new bands).
5. Best food to eat on tour? Whatever.
6. Why should people listen to your band? Not everyone should. If you think current music is great and you love the radio, we're probably not for you. If your ears bleed when you watch the VMAs, maybe give our shit a spin.
7. If you could be any athlete, which athlete would you switch places with? Ozzy Osbourne
8. If you won a Grammy, who would you thank? Everyone who pissed me off enough to write the songs on the record.
9. If you could change something about the music industry, what would it be? Less shitty music...
10. Memorable tour experience? One time we were playing a show out in hicksville nowhere and some guy come drunk guy comes up and starts asking us before we go on and asks if we sound like KISS. Upon asking why he would think that, he growled, "I just got out from being locked up for 20 years, they're the last band I remember." We were scared.
11. What does AP.net mean to you? A place that gives up and coming bands a chance. Hopefully.
12. What is your favorite song to play? Of our stuff my favorite to play live is probably our song "Trickle Down."
13. What is your vacation spot of choice? My bed.
14. What music reminds you of your childhood? Green Day, The Killers, The Beatles, Ozzy.
15. If you could have any super power, what would it be? Why? Mind control definitely.
16. Any pre-show superstitions or rituals? Tuning my guitar.
17. What is something that most fans don't know about you? My name.
18. What is your assessment of the current state of radio? Do you think it's a place where your band could flourish? For the most part it sucks. But there are some good stations, in San Diego where we're from, 94.4, 91x, and Rock 105.3 are awesome. I think we could work on stations like that.
19. What do you like to do in your spare time? Watch horror movies.
20. What kind of hidden talents do you have? I know how to read.