Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 4 posts
08:53 PM on 11/04/13
CircaSin
The All-New 2014 Corolla
User Info.
I think part of the reason this album fails so badly is because it is 2013, and Eminem is still spouting out the same homophobic shit that made douche bags like him over 10 years ago. With rappers like ASAP and Kanye trying to change people's minds who still have backwards views of things, Eminem comes out looking like a jackass trying to take cheap shots.

He seems to be going after the "oh wow, this guy is such a badass he doesn't give a fuck about anything or what anyone thinks of him." It kind of reminds me of the description of popular culture in the movie God Bless America. He probably should start to care, because stuff like this is making people think less of him.

While i understand this, why do people give OF a pass on the homophobic shit in their music just because they have Frank Ocean? I find that just as hard to work through..
08:56 PM on 11/04/13
CircaSin
The All-New 2014 Corolla
User Info.
dicks butt kiss....dick butkus. If you are going to pick at his lines at least understand the pun first.
Not huge on this album either way. Still love when he goes into complex rhymes and some of his oddball references are refreshing when compared to new school rappers tendencies to use the same shit.
Too often am I rolling my eyes at something he says though, and that can be said for most of his tracks this past decade.
09:13 PM on 11/04/13
CircaSin
The All-New 2014 Corolla
User Info.
the only important OF member that's still caught up in homophobic language is tyler
Some would say he's the only important member but, if you want to count Earl... I guess he can hang a sign that reads "It's been [1] release since my last homophobic slur." congratulations!
08:40 PM on 11/25/13
CircaSin
The All-New 2014 Corolla
User Info.
People grow and evolve. Join them. You'll be the one looking like an asshole in 5 years.
I'll be looking like an asshole for disliking OF? i'm confused.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos