Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 25 posts
09:36 PM on 11/04/13
phaynes1
AP.NET ILLUMINATI
User Info.
This may be your best review yet, purely from a writing standpoint.
09:38 PM on 11/04/13
phaynes1
AP.NET ILLUMINATI
User Info.
Very great gif choice can we get someone to post Jerry Seinfeld leaving the theater too I haven't seen that one in forever.
07:57 AM on 11/05/13
phaynes1
AP.NET ILLUMINATI
User Info.
I mean I don't want to be a dick but there is no god damn way I am reading that dissertation of a post.
07:58 AM on 11/05/13
phaynes1
AP.NET ILLUMINATI
User Info.
So NONE of those publications' reviews should be taken seriously, but yours should be?
No one is saying this.
10:00 AM on 11/05/13
phaynes1
AP.NET ILLUMINATI
User Info.
We get it, AP. You don't like Eminem. But this album is good.
We get it. You disagree with something.
10:20 AM on 11/05/13
phaynes1
AP.NET ILLUMINATI
User Info.
You can't ban someone simply for disrespecting something. That's laughable. Just look at that grand total of one post and take that as the grain of salt that it is.
10:36 AM on 11/05/13
phaynes1
AP.NET ILLUMINATI
User Info.
The best review of this album I've read yet.

Listening to this album is like listening to a band with a fantastic drummer and yet all the other pieces just don't work.
Ahem blink 182 ahem foo fighters ahem
11:02 AM on 11/05/13
phaynes1
AP.NET ILLUMINATI
User Info.
A lot of people are saying we're being overcritical or why should we care and I really hate that reasoning. Eminem is the reason we have kids out there talking about how there's no good hip hop anymore. Eminem is the reason rappers like Drake and Danny Brown and the like are being looked down upon because they're different. Eminem post 2002 has been steadily keeping a large portion of hip hop's fanbase from moving forward. He's one of the major links between golden era Pac and BIG rap and now. People talk about how hip hop used to be so good with Pac and BIG and oh Eminem is still making great music.

No, no he's not. He's rhyming well and that's it. And for some reason people can't seem to move past the Eminem era and onto the more experimental era of the genre. It's the same people stuck with saying that Zeppelin and Floyd were the pinnacle of rock music. It's awful and it's one of the worst parts of the genre, in my opinion.
Gotcha.
11:21 AM on 11/05/13
phaynes1
AP.NET ILLUMINATI
User Info.
there's a lot of stupid in that quote, bro.
I didn't write it, bro. He asked someone to quote it from the other thread because he couldn't. So I did. Reading.
12:01 PM on 11/05/13
phaynes1
AP.NET ILLUMINATI
User Info.
Haha i actually meant my analysis of the Spin article but whatever Ill find it when Im home
Ah, my bad.
01:36 PM on 11/05/13
phaynes1
AP.NET ILLUMINATI
User Info.
Hahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha
02:45 PM on 11/05/13
phaynes1
AP.NET ILLUMINATI
User Info.
it was actually a great post and I agree more with that post than the original review
I mean...that's your opinion? It was pretty off base as both Ryan and spo have spoken to.
03:39 PM on 11/05/13
phaynes1
AP.NET ILLUMINATI
User Info.
So a white dude on a non hiphop website that not apart of the hiphop culture is more qualified to judge and review a hiphop album than XXL or Hiphop DX. That like asking The Source or Vibe magazine to review and rate a Pearl Jam, Avenge Sevenfold or Taylor Swift album. I find that statement laughable. Why would one rely on a RocK magazines like Spin or Rolling Stone or a website like pitchfork and absolutepunk to accurately critique a rap album. Alot These folks couldnt tell the difference between Juice Crew and MC Juice or AZ and O.C..
whole post is pretty laughable yikes you have a pretty poor view
08:33 AM on 11/06/13
phaynes1
AP.NET ILLUMINATI
User Info.
Please spo
09:16 PM on 11/06/13
phaynes1
AP.NET ILLUMINATI
User Info.
when will the age argument die? i'd rather hear a 19 year old make coherent, critical thoughts about music then someone who is so clearly ignorant to pretty much everything revolving around the topic of discussion.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos