AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Album Review - Page 34
Displaying posts 495 - 499 of 499.
02:33 PM on 12/02/13
morte
User Info.
I'm happy it met your standards, but it obviously didn't meet Ryan's. Enjoy MMLP2 all you'd like, just don't make it out the review was written hastily or haphazardly as if he didn't spend enough time with the record.

Don't know why I'm still fighting this...it's been stated clearly enough times in this thread to get through to anyone reasonable. Argument might as well be dead, seeing as it shouldn't even be an argument haha.
I wasn't trying to say that but I'm obviously not explaining myself right, so I'll leave it here.
I don't know what I'm doing here either, as I said before I'm not even an Eminem fan...

Peace out.
07:50 AM on 12/04/13
HollywoodDied
Just Another Guy
User Info.
In all honesty, I was truly disappointed with MMLP2. As a fan of Eminem, I found myself truly excited after the release of "Survival" and the anthemic sense that it carried similar to "Cinderella Man", "Not Afraid", and a lot of what was offered on Recovery. "Berzerk" was still a pleasant surprise, less lasting value, but something that flows perfectly with "WTP" off of his last LP. "Rap God" is when I lost my faith in the new album, a six-minute track flaunting his ego while throwing around "******" and "gay looking boy", something you thought he would've learned from after his run in with homophobia controversy. Now don't get me wrong, Eminem will forever go down as one of the greatest lyricists of all-time, and throughout the album, he proves why. The problem is within his homage to Rakim and Slick Rick, he throws around immature slurs everybody thought he was done with years ago, and reverts to a childish manner of rapping. All in all, MMLP2 is not a bad album, but it does not have half the lasting value that "Recovery" offered.
04:11 PM on 01/30/14
swimmer9800
Tell me again its all in my head
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Record is eh
12:14 AM on 04/05/14
Ravnwood
User Info.
meh.
Options
More From This Author