Username
Password
Tour Dates News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Tour Dates
Inside AP.net

More Soundwave Bands Announced

Posted by: Jason Tate (11/07/13)
The second wave of bands has been announced for Soundwave 2014. Check the replies for the line-up.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 15
10:40 AM on 11/07/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
Previously announced:

Green Day, Avenged Sevenfold, Stone Temple Pilots, Alice In Chains, Rob Zombie, Megadeth, Placebo, AFI, Korn, Alterbridge, Trivium, Down, Devildriver, Newsted, Biffy Clyro, Rocket From The Crypt, Asking Alexandria, Clutch, Alkaline Trio, Baroness, Five Finger Death Punch, August Burns Red, Testament, Living Colour, Letlive, Motionless In White, Gwar, Black Dahlia Murder, Mushroomhead, Finch, Pulled Apart By Horses, Nancy Vandal, Bowling For Soup, Trash Talk, Skindred, Volbeat, Amon Amarth, Terror, Whitechapel, Tesseract, The Story So Far, 10 Years, Ill Nino, Hardcore Superstar, Walking Papers, Coliseum, Your Demise, Heaven’s Basement, Real Friends

Announced today:

A Day To Remember, Mastodon, HIM, Pennywise, Jimmy Eat World, Glassjaw, Panic! At The Disco, Eagles of Death Metal, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Less Than Jake, Mayday Parade, Sevendust, Crosses, Suicide Silence, The Porkers, Gojira, Black Veil Brides, Zebrahead, Satyricon, Dream On Dreamer, Mutemath, Desaparecidos, Stiff Little Fingers, Thy Art Is Murder, Graveyard, Din En Grey, Deez Nuts, In Hearts Wake, Breathe Carolina, Defiler, I Call Fives, Hacktivist, Devil You Know, Soil, The Boss Hoss, Uncle Acid & The Deadbeats, Nostalghia, Upon A Burning Body
10:53 AM on 11/07/13
AussieBoy
User Info.
Now we got a bloody good festival going!!! What a 2nd announcement!
10:57 AM on 11/07/13
davidwalbrun
Registered Member
User Info.
This is the one international festival I have to go to some day
11:19 AM on 11/07/13
tub and rug
pissed off > pissed on
User Info.
If I didn't live on a different continent, I'd go.
12:00 PM on 11/07/13
Fil_22
User Info.
Had tickets to the one off Soundwave festival a couple years ago when I was in Australia and it got cancelled. What a bummer, seems like this festival always has an amazing crop of bands.
12:04 PM on 11/07/13
cvs24
Jersey Born & Raised
User Info.
I know Soundwave has had some great lineups in the past, but this is real damn good.
12:57 PM on 11/07/13
wtfjaked
Tortoise Tamer
User Info.
I honestly didn't know ADTR could headline Soundwave over the likes of Jimmy Eat World or Panic!. Good for them.
01:27 PM on 11/07/13
Dctromotola
No
User Info.
this lineup owns, but never have I seen so many awesome bands and shit bands on the same bill
01:30 PM on 11/07/13
AussieBoy
User Info.
Had tickets to the one off Soundwave festival a couple years ago when I was in Australia and it got cancelled. What a bummer, seems like this festival always has an amazing crop of bands.
The winter one-off one. Soundwave revolution?

They still ended up having a mini one of of it with out van Halen and Aerosmith. They had panic, story of the year, all time low, yellowcard, funeral for a friend still play at a smaller venue

They'll never top last jans soundwave as good as this is
01:32 PM on 11/07/13
AussieBoy
User Info.
I honestly didn't know ADTR could headline Soundwave over the likes of Jimmy Eat World or Panic!. Good for them.
They prob shouldn't. But they have an enormous following here. While for most people not in the know jimmy eat world are only just famous for the middle and panic hasn't had radio play since the first album went crazy here
02:18 PM on 11/07/13
Steeeve Perry
Pushin' th' little daisies
User Info.
Still not sure I'll go, especially since I've seen JEW, Less Than Jake, Placebo, AFI, Green Day and others before. But instead of admitting I just am not that ken, I'll tell everyone I'm boycotting in protest of Black Veil Brides' inclusion.
02:19 PM on 11/07/13
Fil_22
User Info.
The winter one-off one. Soundwave revolution?

They still ended up having a mini one of of it with out van Halen and Aerosmith. They had panic, story of the year, all time low, yellowcard, funeral for a friend still play at a smaller venue

They'll never top last jans soundwave as good as this is
Yup, that was the one. The initial lineup was incredible and worth it, but as a backpacker I couldn't justify paying huge amounts for so many smaller shows with mixtures of bands I didn't want to see. And I agree last years was awesome, AJ consistently puts out such a solid lineup.
02:40 PM on 11/07/13
xjdizzle
User Info.
They prob shouldn't. But they have an enormous following here. While for most people not in the know jimmy eat world are only just famous for the middle and panic hasn't had radio play since the first album went crazy here
I never saw ATDR as being a band to remember after 10 years and still don't so. I always thought they were good but not great to where they are popularized to this extent because they never broke out of the same mold.
09:34 AM on 11/08/13
hectorial85
Saved The Day
User Info.
I can't justify paying that $$$ for bands I've already seen at previous SWs or their own shows. Saving my cash to get back to Europe.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests