AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
The Dangerous Summer News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Dangerous Summer
Inside AP.net

Watch The First Part of The Dangerous Summer's...

Posted by: Keagan Ilvonen (11/09/13)
The Dangerous Summer will be premiering a new section of what was going to be their documentary every week on PropertyOfZack. You can find the first part here.

Submitted by tyler2tall147

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 60
06:59 AM on 11/09/13
Andrew.Salzillo
User Info.
Is this the kick starter? Am I getting my 40 bucks back then?

I am so confused, fuck this band, aren't they claiming they lost all the footage?

They are not even releasing this, the editor is releasing it because he feels bad for the kickstarter backers
07:26 AM on 11/09/13
tjdohner21
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
The $14K+ that people pledged went where? To an unreleased documentary because of "outdated material and having a new lineup"? So now pledger's don't get what was pledged for...well over a year ago. At least Josh McDonald has the integrity to do something about it and post the work he has done...for ANYONE to watch.

Not to mention this is all after a dropped Hard Drive with the material that had apparently been recovered.....yeah, not acceptable. Something supposedly valued at $14K should not be dropped by accident and should be backed up on another device.

the dvd is now pushed back until after the new album (Golden Record) is released and pledgers will, apparently, have something better and more up to date. What a joke. They can at least communicate better about the situation through updates instead of blaming "tabloids" for starting rumors. The tabloids are not the problem here.

You can disagree all you want, I don't care, because you're wrong. This "band" is unprofessional and unethical.
07:33 AM on 11/09/13
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
Bummer for people who donated.
07:59 AM on 11/09/13
xHoodieWeather
I Just Want To Sell Out My Funeral
User Info.
Bummer for people who donated.
Tell me about it. Feels more and more like a MTS situation by the day. Almost wondering if kick starter has some sort of process for refunds. Doubt the band even has the money to refund backers anymore since they all moved to LA and seem to be living pretty comfortably for a band their size.
08:10 AM on 11/09/13
weathered
always a catch
User Info.
I was under the impression they were shooting new footage with the new members. This will probably get ugly
08:15 AM on 11/09/13
SilenceBrokenTT
Here I am alive...
User Info.
Don't know what the bigger joke is... the band or the people who pledged thinking they wouldn't get screwed over like this.
08:15 AM on 11/09/13
QuietThings430
Stop liking things.
User Info.
People are acting like Kickstarter projects never fall through the cracks. It's a gamble guys.
08:19 AM on 11/09/13
sweetfootaction
Cake-eater
User Info.
This site will still suck their dongs. No matter what.
08:37 AM on 11/09/13
Greg
User Info.
Sucks for the donators. The band really needs to communicate about what's going on with their end of the Kickstarter. Their radio silence on it is just killing them.
08:46 AM on 11/09/13
uofmhockey07
User Info.
wow. really glad i backed this one
08:59 AM on 11/09/13
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
Tell me about it. Feels more and more like a MTS situation by the day. Almost wondering if kick starter has some sort of process for refunds. Doubt the band even has the money to refund backers anymore since they all moved to LA and seem to be living pretty comfortably for a band their size.
From the Terms of Use:

- Kickstarter does not offer refunds. A Project Creator is not required to grant a Backer’s request for a refund unless the Project Creator is unable or unwilling to fulfill the reward.
- Project Creators are required to fulfill all rewards of their successful fundraising campaigns or refund any Backer whose reward they do not or cannot fulfill.

So I would recommend contacting Kickstarter...
09:23 AM on 11/09/13
niclliot25
User Info.
I was under the impression they were shooting new footage with the new members. This will probably get ugly
That was the last thing they had said.

I don't know why they didn't just release it as is considering they clear had footage. People would have been happy just to have their pledge fulfilled and they could have gotten a more positive image back.
09:23 AM on 11/09/13
gr33ndayfr3ak
www.nickferran.com
User Info.
I can say with (almost) certainty that they scrapped the old footage because they're in the process of putting together a more updated version of the DVD. Keep your pants on, people.
09:37 AM on 11/09/13
Spencer Control
Yeah I still burn from time to time
User Info.
They had better be a little clearer about what's going on, or they'll end up with a mess on their hands.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests