AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
The Swellers News
Have a news tip? Submit news.
Swellers

The Swellers are "Running Out of Places to...

Posted by: Jason Tate (11/14/13)
The Swellers have begun premiering a weekly web-series documenting life on the road. Check the replies for the first video.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 23
12:55 PM on 11/14/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
01:08 PM on 11/14/13
phillycheese37
I'll be back around
User Info.
"That's two songs off Good For Me. That's cool?"
*Shrugs*
01:54 PM on 11/14/13
PirateSkater182
I want a new username.
User Info.
"It's just like, RAHHROOWWWRR!"
02:13 PM on 11/14/13
cubsml34
A Class 3 KILLSTORM
User Info.
Definitely will be looking forward to these every week.
02:56 PM on 11/14/13
grocco
User Info.
They didn't mention my band when we opened for them at Webster Hall probably because we drew more than them. They were all really nice but we got pretty peeved about that.
03:09 PM on 11/14/13
Jaytothesyg
The Greatest Generation
User Info.
Excited to see all of these, their old tour videos were so funny
03:36 PM on 11/14/13
kaylasananjou
Count Your Lucky Stars Records / Kayla
User Info.
They didn't mention my band when we opened for them at Webster Hall probably because we drew more than them. They were all really nice but we got pretty peeved about that.
It's a four minute webisode. Are they supposed to name every band they've played with in it?
04:50 PM on 11/14/13
tobuildabridge
Nope. Wrong.
User Info.
yep. this is it. this is definitely it now. this is the dumbest thing i have ever read on this website.
05:39 PM on 11/14/13
Iammattcote
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Oh man. I actually just created an account for the first time ever to also point out how incredible this comment is. I'm sure that's EXACTLY why you weren't mentioned. Sheesh. Kids these days.
05:49 PM on 11/14/13
Zack Zarrillo
User Info.

You are a moron.
06:27 PM on 11/14/13
drumkid492
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Lol your band was awful. I'm glad you went through all this trouble to boast about how your parents came to watch you play and then bounced. If you think you outdrew the Swellers that night you must have been at a different show then I was. Dweeb
06:31 PM on 11/14/13
NateThruman
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
It makes total sense that they were pissed about you bringing a bunch of people for them to play in front of. Bands HATE that shit. Especially when they're touring.
06:35 PM on 11/14/13
youenvydoug
#justiceforbrandon
User Info.
I bet you write poorly rated Yelp reviews when someone forgets to put napkins in your to-go order bag.
06:37 PM on 11/14/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
I bet you write poorly rated Yelp reviews when someone forgets to put napkins in your to-go order bag.
Hahahahaha. Amazing.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version