Username
Password
Tour Dates News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 31.
07:22 PM on 11/17/13
jerkstore20
Douchebag Deluxe.
User Info.
Because they end up dropping off most their tours and I assume that's what is being banked on?
I don't think dropping off a couple of tours in 18 years of being a band constitutes 'most'. Especially given the lineup changes.
07:50 PM on 11/17/13
StephenYoung
dumb
User Info.
Why would Shai Hulud even agree to be 3rd on an awful bill?
08:20 PM on 11/17/13
ThereWeWere
User Info.
Sworn In is gonna be huge within the next few months
11:01 PM on 11/17/13
anthonydarko
Fight Milk
User Info.
Who is This Or The Apocalypse?
11:03 PM on 11/17/13
FiendCameron
Why Didn't You Kill Yourself Today?
User Info.
Very good question. Maybe if Chad was doing lead vocals, they'd be headlining this? Even still, they should at least be main support on this tour.
Even without Chad they're the biggest band on this tour by far. If Chad was doing vocals, I'd be there.
11:16 PM on 11/17/13
gold soundz
User Info.
shai hulud isnt worth many kids in 2013. if they headlined, most of the room would be empty...supporting was a good move to get exposed to a younger crowd. get geert back!
12:25 AM on 11/18/13
johnnyferris
Inside of your heart always
User Info.
Sworn In is gonna be huge within the next few months
I saw them live a couple weeks ago and it wasn't pretty.
06:00 AM on 11/18/13
ThereWeWere
User Info.
Doesn't matter, kids are eating up what they're putting out. I've seen live videos and you're right though
06:16 AM on 11/18/13
suicidesaints
A Million F@$% Diamonds
User Info.
Shai should be headlining, but they can't draw like they used to. I saw them in 2009 and they opened for STYG and there was only like 50 people there. I think their draw is probably even less now.

Sucks, cuz they are the best band on this tour, but Shai's fan are probably older than the average person that will go to a show like this.
06:40 AM on 11/18/13
OctoberOrigins
Jack
User Info.
Yeah, they wouldn't really be able to headline this tour. I'm surprised to see them listed 3rd though.
06:56 AM on 11/18/13
TheRealJohnOC
@BehindtheCade Seen 701 bands live!
User Info.
Saw them live at the Bleeding Through tour. About 20 people knew who they were and were singing. One guy after the set screamed, "What the fuck was that?!?"
07:19 AM on 11/18/13
xNC1212x
@heroesny
User Info.
The shame with Shai Hulud is that they don't draw anywhere near what they used to. They still kill it live however.
08:22 AM on 11/18/13
johnnyferris
User Info.
Saw them live at the Bleeding Through tour. About 20 people knew who they were and were singing. One guy after the set screamed, "What the fuck was that?!?"
Oh I can imagine haha How was Gideon on that tour? They did a short west coast run before the BT tour and Sworn In was one of the opening bands.
08:50 AM on 11/18/13
TheRealJohnOC
@BehindtheCade Seen 701 bands live!
User Info.
Oh I can imagine haha How was Gideon on that tour? They did a short west coast run before the BT tour and Sworn In was one of the opening bands.

Gideon sounded pretty good but at my show, a fight broke out during the middle of the set. Band stopped and told the fighters to grow up. Handled perfectly but Gideon lost energy and just played the rest of their songs. First half was incredible though!
09:03 AM on 11/18/13
johnnyferris
User Info.
Gideon sounded pretty good but at my show, a fight broke out during the middle of the set. Band stopped and told the fighters to grow up. Handled perfectly but Gideon lost energy and just played the rest of their songs. First half was incredible though!
I remember seeing a FB status about it. I love it when bands acknowledge the fighting. Stopping the set is a perfect way to get a point across of "you're ruining this for a lot of people."
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests