Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 3 posts.
08:37 AM on 11/19/13
harsh reality
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
is it really that big of a deal to people? i've only heard a few songs, but it doesn't not sound like him. songs sounded good, let's move on.

Simply put....yes

It's not the end of the world for me but it will be for a lot. Especially when you're starting to sound like Transit and modern day Saves the Day...both of which are horrendous.

It sucks that his voice is shot and that this is likely what Polar Bear Club will become. But that still doesn't mean they can't release some good material with cleaner vocals. For example, some of the The Redder The Better EP.

But having his voice shot also doesn't justify garbage like "Siouxsie Jeanne" and the majority of Death Chorus.
09:00 AM on 11/19/13
harsh reality
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
it will be the end of the world for some people? YIKES!

OMG HYPERBOLE

But it is true to a degree. Otherwise Death Chorus sounds like another generic pop-punk record shilled to death on this website by the generic pop-punk flavor of the week.

Point is, with cleaner vocals, they have proven they can do a hell of a lot better than this. Which is more disappointing than his new shot voice.
09:21 AM on 11/19/13
harsh reality
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Upstate Mosquito is cheesy as fuck, also.

God yes.

I'll be positive and say that For Show is decent while WLWYCD is tolerable.

I'm interested in hearing Saw Blade just because I love b-sides. But I'm clearly expecting the worst.
Options
More From This Author
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums