Username
Password
Tour Dates News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Tour Dates
Inside AP.net

Final Bomb The Music Industry! Show

Posted by: Jason Tate (11/20/13)
Bomb The Music Industry! will be playing their final show in January.
On January 19th 2014, Bomb the Music Industry! will be playing our final show at Warsaw in Brooklyn. Over the past eight years this band has taken us to three continents, countless houses, basements, bars, venues, a few backyards, a lot of tasty restaurants and introduced us to most of our best friends in the world.

We’d like to have one last big “fuuuuuuck yeah!” with everybody who has made the past eight years so special for us. We’re doing this on a Sunday of a four-day weekend while college is not in session, with the hopes that anyone who would like to make the trip will be able to do so. Or if you think we’re like the worst, then, y’know, just stay wherever you are.

I should also mention that the show is $15. Unfortunately, in trying to find the best spot for this show – and in order to keep it all ages – we ended up with higher room expenses than our usual shows, thus making us raise the price over our standard $10. To offset this, we are offering a free live recording of the show to everyone who buys a ticket. You don’t have to do anything, just buy a ticket and after the recording has been mixed, we’ll e-mail you a copy. Holy fuck. Easy stuff. Thanks fr understanding

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 24
01:14 PM on 11/20/13
raptorz44
One Who Gets Away/NJ Success Story
User Info.
I thought they already had a final show?
01:50 PM on 11/20/13
tub and rug
pissed off > pissed on
User Info.
Jeff is doing a solo show in Chicago in December. Not sure if it is part of a tour or not.

http://beatkitchen.com/calendar.htm#1213
01:54 PM on 11/20/13
xHoodieWeather
I Just Want To Sell Out My Funeral
User Info.
Sixty song setlist too.
02:04 PM on 11/20/13
JoePending
User Info.
gonna be a great show!
02:08 PM on 11/20/13
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
man, how cool is it that they're going to email a free live recording of it to everyone who goes? just because it's a WHOPPING $15, which is honestly a pretty great price for this.
02:19 PM on 11/20/13
saddr weirdr
We're all alone. grab a hold.
User Info.
I wish this wasn't happening on the other side of the country.

I thought they already had a final show?

Yeah. And then ten more. Hopefully there'll be another final show on the near-ish horizon, but the wording this time around makes me think otherwise.
03:07 PM on 11/20/13
ACA
Next Show: MotionCitySoundtrack @NY
User Info.
Would anyone want to post a download to their top 10 songs? They have so much material, it would be awesome to give everyone a quick feel of why they're so special. I only know a few albums so I wouldn't be qualified, unfortunately. I do plan to see their farewell though.
03:09 PM on 11/20/13
panicbxmb
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I went to the final two ASOB shows, I went to the first BTMI show (the first in Pennsylvania, that is. heh), and I'm sure as fuck going to this show too.

$15 is a steal!
03:10 PM on 11/20/13
panicbxmb
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Would anyone want to post a download to their top 10 songs? They have so much material, it would be awesome to give everyone a quick feel of why they're so special. I only know a few albums so I wouldn't be qualified, unfortunately. I do plan to see their farewell though.
Just download all of it for free on their site, and go crazy. My favorite albums from them are Scrambles, Adults, Get Warmer, and Vacation.

To Leave or Die in Long Island is sweet too... so is Album Minus Band... and... you get the point. :D
03:37 PM on 11/20/13
steve187
nah
User Info.
really wish i knew someone who was into BTMI that would be willing to go to brooklyn with me
03:40 PM on 11/20/13
VanMastaIteHab
User Info.
This is really just personal preference, but my favorites would be something like:
1) 25!
2) All Ages Shows
3) Campaign for a Better Next Weekend
4) Saddr Weirdr
5) Future 86
6) Side Projects are Never Successful
7) 493 Ruth
8) The First Time I Met Sanawon
9) Fresh Attitude, Young Body
10) Syke! Life is Awesome!

Like someone else said, it's all available for free on their website. Good albums to start with are Scrambles or Vacation.

Also, this show is going to be amazing, and I can't wait for it, but I'm also going to be real sad afterward. I've been going to BTMI shows for so long...
03:51 PM on 11/20/13
saddr weirdr
We're all alone. grab a hold.
User Info.

Threw this together: http://hypster.com/hypsterPlayer/MPL...&us_id=5094655

More of a 'most popular/most accessible' list rather than a personal favorites list
04:22 PM on 11/20/13
creation
User Info.
I hate that this band is coming to a close, especially since a hiatus seems much more logical, and even more so because I never got to see them live.

Scrambles is one of my very favorite records.
06:01 PM on 11/20/13
harveyn590
User Info.
One of my favorite live bands, probably my favorite punk band all around. Scrambles is definitely my favorite record all together, but they have so many good songs.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests