AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

The Wonder Years News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

The Wonder Years Find Some "The Upsides" Vinyl Laying Around

Posted by - 01:13 PM on 11/21/13
The Wonder Years have posted some extra copies of the clear green third pressing of The Upsides on their webstore.

Submitted by tub and rug

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 24
01:30 PM on 11/21/13
Nardes
User Info.
...and they're gone. I can add it to my cart but when I check out it says they ran out :(
02:03 PM on 11/21/13
subplotofcrows
A Small Spark Vs. A Great Forest
User Info.
If you're still looking for copies of this, RFC has them in their webstore. You can get the 2-color bundle or just the single safety green color. Sure, they aren't discounted, but yeah.
02:08 PM on 11/21/13
xHoodieWeather
I Just Want To Sell Out My Funeral
User Info.
Still hunting for an affordable first pressing/original cover version of this. Own a copy of the deluxe edition artwork on brown, but I don't care too much for that artwork, specially since the bonus tracks are on the separate 7".
02:14 PM on 11/21/13
rollerman4221
Woof!
User Info.
AREADY SOLD OUT GOT DAMNIT
02:22 PM on 11/21/13
TSTLSOOM
Hayley > Hayley
User Info.
Still hunting for an affordable first pressing/original cover version of this. Own a copy of the deluxe edition artwork on brown, but I don't care too much for that artwork, specially since the bonus tracks are on the separate 7".
same here. in fact, id just like the original cover sleeve.
02:37 PM on 11/21/13
xHoodieWeather
I Just Want To Sell Out My Funeral
User Info.
same here. in fact, id just like the original cover sleeve.
Pretty much, not much difference between the records and mine sounds nice enough.
02:46 PM on 11/21/13
TSTLSOOM
Hayley > Hayley
User Info.
Pretty much, not much difference between the records and mine sounds nice enough.
idk my friend got the first press from hot topic and the record doesnt play that well.
02:50 PM on 11/21/13
Ghostpsalm
Really Impressive Title
User Info.
idk my friend got the first press from hot topic and the record doesnt play that well.

I haven't heard a first press, but y'all are right, the artwork is way cooler.
03:07 PM on 11/21/13
tylerg220
User Info.
I haven't heard a first press, but y'all are right, the artwork is way cooler.
is first press the artwork with the pigeon?
03:25 PM on 11/21/13
fothermucker
Show's over, mother fuckers.
User Info.
is first press the artwork with the pigeon?
Nope, the first press artwork has the dude in the flannel holding the sign that says The Upsides.
03:44 PM on 11/21/13
davidwalbrun
Registered Member
User Info.
Wonder Years fans are vultures when it comes to vinyl, or just pop punk fans in general. I never understood collecting something that really had no purpose other than you owning it. I doubt too many people are throwing on the record player these days
05:46 PM on 11/21/13
Amongster
Again And Again
User Info.
I never understood collecting something that really had no purpose other than you owning it. I doubt too many people are throwing on the record player these days.

Most people who buy records play those records.
06:05 PM on 11/21/13
anthonydarko
Fight Milk
User Info.
Wonder Years fans are vultures when it comes to vinyl, or just pop punk fans in general. I never understood collecting something that really had no purpose other than you owning it. I doubt too many people are throwing on the record player these days
I play all the records that I own, with the exception of a few that I keep mint for personal reasons.
06:06 PM on 11/21/13
ViTOP
http://twitter.com/VitoPagano
User Info.

I like the fact you normally get a digital download with it. For the most part I love some of the cool packaging, vinyl options and larger artwork you just don't get with a CD. I usually never play them since my turntable is a shitty second hand thrift store find.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos