|Hint: Have a band you'd like to see interviewed? Tell us.|
|The following is a mini interview of generic questions that we posed to all bands that wanted to answer:|
1. How did you get your band name?
It came out from our souls. In our country is not easy to be musicians they always look at you like you are crazy or something. We were sick and tired of this, and we decided to take this name.
2. How did this band get started?
Jaxon and his brother Andrew met Brian in a pub, we were all coming from different bands that for some different reasons went fucked up, so we decided to turn things in a more serious and professional way and talking with Brian we planned our future.
3. What bands are you influenced by?
This is a hard question, we've been influenced by so many different artists but we've always tried to be ourselves every time, trying to find our own sound and image.
4. If you could tour with any bands, past or present, who would they be and why?
We actually don't care about being on tour with a specific band or another, we just want to bring our show on and see smiles on people faces.
5. Best food to eat on tour?
Any kind of fast food, we are sick of seeing fake italian restaurants all over the world. Anyway is quite impossible to eat good food on tour.
6. Why should people listen to your band?
Why not? We are cool!
7. If you could be any athlete, which athlete would you switch places with?
Tiger Woods. No efforts, money, pussy.
8. If you won a Grammy, who would you thank?
All those girls from 14 to 25 who bought our album.
9. If you could change something about the music industry, what would it be?
We don't even know where to start.
10. Memorable tour experience?
Being between 6 tits and 2 women.
11. What does AP.net mean to you?
A chance to spread the word about Cry Excess. And we so appreciate this, thank you guys!
12. What is your favourite song to play?
Probably “Lion Vs Hyenas.”
13. What is your vacation spot of choice?
Every place in the world with beach, sea, hot weather.
14. What music reminds you of your childhood?
We all grown up listening to Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit and nu-metal in general, so our childhood has been influenced by all those atmospheres.
15. If you could have any super power, what would it be? Why?
N.E.C.E - Never Ending Cock Erection.
16. Any pre-show superstitions or rituals?
Yes we have but cuz of superstition we can't say what it is!
17. What is something that most fans don't know about you?
That the person we hate the most is the reason why we play… Oh shit now you know this!
18. What is your assessment of the current state of radio? Do you think it's a place where your band could flourish?
It depends on the country, it can be useful as long as someone listens to it. Now it's all about YouTube and Live shows.
19. What do you like to do in your spare time?
Playin' videogames, having sex, eating banana frappé.
20. What kind of hidden talents do you have?
Andrew V. is a Masterchef, Jaxon is a pro Halo Player, Brian's good playing basketball, Andrew A. is good with videogames in general, Mark is good playing soccer.
No one has commented on this interview.You can be the first.
More From This Author