Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 5 posts
10:53 AM on 12/16/13
Kmil
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Guess I'll post my impressions from the other thread here.

Just finished the first listen and this band definitely improved in almost every facet. First listen was amazing for me. Some of my standout tracks are "Pioneers", "Vinedresser", "Through Empty Vessels", "Greenville, MO" and "Turning Lane"

I like the direction the band is going in and this will be playing in my car for a long time.
02:25 PM on 12/16/13
Kmil
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I've been trying to buy the digital album today but it appears as "Sold Out"... could I expect it to be available tomorrow maybe?
I think so, album is supposed to be out tomorrow so I would guess that's the reason it won't let you
03:10 PM on 12/16/13
Kmil
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This album just keeps getting better and better, really impressed, as much as I liked Varuna I did not expect them to come out with this type of album. That closing track is absolutely amazing, puts a nice bow on the whole album.
03:25 PM on 12/16/13
Kmil
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Just some info for those that are curious I got my download card in the mail from the band for the Vinyl delay and the 3 bonus tracks are "Consequence", "Javelin", "Panicked Leaps"

Edit: Javelin is a great song, should have been on the album in my opinion
09:26 PM on 12/16/13
Kmil
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I really think the 3 bonus tracks deserved to be on the album, all of them are good, but I guess it would make the album a little too long.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos