2. How did this band get started? Got together at school, and bonded over our music tastes at the time.
3. What bands are you influenced by? Kings of Leon, Rolling Stones, Muddy Waters, Led Zeppelin, Arctic Monkeys, Foals, Peace, Jimi Hendrix.
4. If you could tour with any bands, past or present, who would they be and why? The Rolling Stones, and pretty much all of the above.
5. Best food to eat on tour? McDonalds.
6. Why should people listen to your band? Because we're bringing back real music, real rock 'n' roll, big guitars and big drums.
7. If you could be any athlete, which athlete would you switch places with? Usain Bolt.
8. If you won a Grammy, who would you thank? Nandos and our families.
9. If you could change something about the music industry, what would it be? The manufacturing of music - house and dub step.
10. Memorable tour experience? Probably can't say.
11. What does AP.net mean to you? Means a lot to know people are still passionate about music and not just focused about the image.
12. What is your favorite song to play? Our new track "1972."
13. What is your vacation spot of choice? Sun, sand, and beers.
14. What music reminds you of your childhood? Take That and Five.
15. If you could have any super power, what would it be? Why? Invisibility.
16. Any pre-show superstitions or rituals? 3 to 4 beers
17. What is something that most fans don't know about you? Our guitarist was born in Kenya.
18. What is your assessment of the current state of radio? Do you think it's a place where your band could flourish? Definitely, we're going back to real music, not just sticking a good light show on, so people can appreciate good music on the radio.
19. What do you like to do in your spare time? Write music, play Fifa.
20. What kind of hidden talents do you have? Our bassist can slap bass like Flea from Red Hot Chilli Peppers.