AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Tour Dates News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Tour Dates
Inside AP.net

Off With Their Heads Announces Last Tour on the...

Posted by: Deborah Remus (01/10/14)
Off With Their Heads will be touring around the United States with I Am Heresy and The Slow Death on select dates, which can be found in the replies. The band also says it's already going to start working on the follow-up to Home.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 20
08:35 AM on 01/10/14
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.
08:42 AM on 01/10/14
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.
Tempted to somehow get a car and drive all the way down to Minneapolis... but I think I'll finally be going to Fest in 2014 and I have a feeling OWTH will still be there again.
09:36 AM on 01/10/14
buddah knome
Registered Member
User Info.
Home is such a good record!
09:37 AM on 01/10/14
PirateSkater182
I want a new username.
User Info.
Whoa, the mobile page had me scared for a sec, reading " OWTH announce last tour..."

There are so many good shows around my birthday, I'll see if I can squeeze this one in for the Houston date.
10:24 AM on 01/10/14
slimfenix182
Registered Member
User Info.
Dang, nowhere near this time.
11:22 AM on 01/10/14
TylerHartman
User Info.
Ryan sounds like he needs a break from the industry, completely...wouldn't be surprised if this ends up being the last time we see them around, for quite a while.
11:53 AM on 01/10/14
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.
Ryan sounds like he needs a break from the industry, completely...wouldn't be surprised if this ends up being the last time we see them around, for quite a while.

I really hope not. It's not worth spending over $500 to fly to Fest if they're not going to be there.
12:13 PM on 01/10/14
TylerHartman
User Info.
I really hope not. It's not worth spending over $500 to fly to Fest if they're not going to be there.
Just based on his stuff he is posting on Facebook lately, I'd not bank on him being at Fest. I for one am flying back to MPLS to see that Triple Rock show with The Slow Death, in case that's the last one for years.
12:31 PM on 01/10/14
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.
Just based on his stuff he is posting on Facebook lately, I'd not bank on him being at Fest. I for one am flying back to MPLS to see that Triple Rock show with The Slow Death, in case that's the last one for years.

Cool! I guess we'll just wait and see what happens, haha. I'm not quite old enough to rent a car, I work part-time at a university so it's hard to get away during the semester and plane tickets to the United States are super expensive so I don't really have much of a choice. Being a Canadian OWTH fan sucks.
12:43 PM on 01/10/14
TylerHartman
User Info.
Cool! I guess we'll just wait and see what happens, haha. I'm not quite old enough to rent a car, I work part-time at a university so it's hard to get away during the semester and plane tickets to the United States are super expensive so I don't really have much of a choice. Being a Canadian OWTH fan sucks.
I feel your pain. I was born and raised in North Dakota...while I got to see OWTH a lot, thanks to the close proximity to Minnesota, I usually had to drive 6 hours to see anything good.
01:23 PM on 01/10/14
bayside319
User Info.
Tempted to somehow get a car and drive all the way down to Minneapolis... but I think I'll finally be going to Fest in 2014 and I have a feeling OWTH will still be there again.
Last year at fest Ryan said it would be their last fest for a while.
03:35 PM on 01/10/14
heyzombiehitler
has feelings
User Info.
Bummed it's not around me but I would be really happy with a new OWTH record this year.
11:11 PM on 01/10/14
Jaytothesyg
The Greatest Generation
User Info.
I should probably go to this if it's gonna be one of the last times I see them
07:24 AM on 01/11/14
bayside319
User Info.
Also the Gainesville show is going to be with Iron Chic which should be awesome!
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests