Password

09:29 AM on 01/26/14 
User Info.
blimpcityhero11
#WreckThisLeague
Akron, OH
Male - 26 Years Old
Quote:
The Voices is directed by Marjane Satrapi (Persepolis) and writer Michael Perry (Paranormal Activity 2, "The River"). This genre-bending tale centers around Jerry Hickfang (Ryan Reynolds), a lovable but mentally disturbed factory worker who yearns for attention from a woman in accounting. When their relationship takes a sudden turn, Jerry's evil talking cat and benevolent talking dog (both voiced by Reynolds as well) lead him down a fantastical path where he ultimately finds salvation. Gemma Arterton, Anna Kendrick and Jacki Weaver also star in the film.

This got some mixed reviews at its premiere at Sundance, but it seems that the positive reviewers absolutely loved it. It's a bit of dark comedy, but it looks like a crazy mix of genres and a really intriguing plot and cast. Either way, I can't wait to see it. No trailer yet, but I'm sure that will come once it reaches a distribution deal.

12:17 PM on 01/26/14 
User Info.
Cody Nelson
Your mouth to God's south.
Minneapolis, MN
Male - 23 Years Old
While I love stuff like Just Friends and Waiting, I think Reynolds is at his best when he meshes with a slightly odd, smaller script. Stuff like Chaos Theory and The Nines really hit the spot for me. I think this could be another one of those scenarios.
10:42 AM on 01/28/14 
User Info.
theintention
It's like Meow-Schwitz in here.
Tempe
Male - 24 Years Old
While I love stuff like Just Friends and Waiting, I think Reynolds is at his best when he meshes with a slightly odd, smaller script. Stuff like Chaos Theory and The Nines really hit the spot for me. I think this could be another one of those scenarios.

Chaos Theory is such a great movie.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version