Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 15 posts
06:32 PM on 02/14/14
browney4es
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Well it's being a good awesome year thanks to Jamie and all the Twloha staff. Today, I'll be here again but as someone different. I crossed the other side. I am sober now. So just want to make something clear. You are NOT ALONE. People today we can chat, today we can be friends...who knows? maybe we can become real strong super duper best friends! Just try and let all that you feel or/and think out. okay? so following my advice just wanted to say to you: love ya babes!
06:46 PM on 02/14/14
browney4es
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Just a question to anyone who has dealt with this kind of stuff: how have you kept on track with your recovery? I'm in the beginning stages of mine, and I know it's really difficult so I'm just wondering what were the keys, if any, in helping you get better?
Hey! don't know how does it really works! but... yeah, dealing with addictions and struggling with this is kind of difficult. I failed many times. I took the knife, fire or whatever was in my hands so many times. But I think the key is to find someone or something to fight for. Time ago I was into depression and the situation that woke me up was this: a girl was running against me and was crying. I hold her into my arms and told her that everything was going to be alright Yeah right? Fuck I was trying to find a way to kill myself. So then I saw a bright light (metafore) and I understood. How can everything be ok if I am not there for her?" she needed me as I needed someone time ago. So that was my purpose, my dream...I wanted to be the person I didnt have. Since,everytime I want to cut/burn...I think of her...Now I dont only think of her but in my family, friends and TWLOHA. That's how I deal with this. Find a purpose, chase your dreams, catch your own clouds. I know you'll make it :) if you want to talk more this is my twitter: browney4es ... sorry for all gramar mistakes I am from Mexico :/
06:50 PM on 02/14/14
browney4es
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
So, I lost a friend to suicide this week. She and I are in very similar situations. I am old enough to have experienced the complete rejection of my family... I have a sister 5 years older than I am and we weree best friends for a long time. She has not spoken to me in almost 9 years. It is crazy how the distance and time has affected us. I miss her terribly and I don't really miss my mom, because I never really had a lot going on in that relationship, but I miss the idea of what your mom and dad are supposed to be like. I don't have either. I have been in a relationship for the majority of my adult life, and the man that I really believed I was going to marry very abruptly pulled away from me over the Christmas holiday and chose not to speak to me for almost 6 weeks. I am not so great on the self esteem issue at the moment, but even I can say that that is completely unacceptable and I know that I deserve more than that. He and I officially ended things a week ago today.my friends passing has made me think about a lot of things. Life seems to be so hard right now and it doesn't look like things are going to get way better anytime soon. I keep rereading her last few messages on Twitter and they continually break my heart. Some of the last things that she wrote were meant to encourage all of usto remember that life is a fight and you have to stay in it. I'm trying. Thanks for listening.
Hey I am so sorry...need to tell you my story. Do you have any twitter? This is kind of personal and I dont know pretty well how this work. (absolutepunk)
07:00 PM on 02/14/14
browney4es
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
How do you guys deal with having a guy, who you like. But you are not sure where the relationship is at. I've slept with him, and he mostly ignores me. I don't know what to do
well if he really cares he wont be wih you only for sex. That's why they usually say and I agree but first try to talk with him..maybe there's a problem he's dealing with. Anyway, if he's not the one... don't worry you'll find the perfect one ;) happy day anyway
07:02 PM on 02/14/14
browney4es
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
does anyone knows where a guy named "jacob" from twloha staff went? I need to talk with him! Last year he replied to me and gave me a link "street team" so...thanks Jacob! :)
07:07 PM on 02/14/14
browney4es
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This is my first time on here and super excited to be! I've always been a fan of TWLOHA because I love just the whole idea behind it. I have a bracelet from the website and I get a lot of questions about what it means and I am always more than glad to explain to people. I've battled depression and have suffered from self harm for 5 years but this past year has really just been a big stepping stone for me. However, I still have my problems with depression because the underlying issue has never been resolved. How would you suggest getting through depression and night terrors from a past experience?
hi!!!mmm well first welcome :) so glad you join us!
Well it's difficult. We all cried awake at night...music helped me, but mostly I talked to strangers and read others stories...kind of storytelling...knowing that you're not alone and that what you are feeling is not weird... love ya! mmm I recommend you Erik Zarins twitter:wearebullied he talks about everything and really is a nice guy. Sometimes when I cannot sleep or stop crying he "reads" me hahahaha
07:10 PM on 02/14/14
browney4es
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hey browney4es,

Thanks for joining us again this year! Thanks for asking about Jacob was an intern last year, but does not work at TWLOHA currently. It's really exciting to hear about you joining the Street Team, we hope that you are enjoying it. Is there anything we could help you out with?
not really I love it. I love everything TWLOHA does so maybe ...keep going and if you have jacob's contact just say to him "thanks!" he kind of saved me so I own him a lot
07:34 PM on 02/14/14
browney4es
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
it's my dream to one day intern with TWLOHA! or, at the very least go to H&L or another event like that. Currently saving up money to go to warped tour and to stop by the TWLOHA tent to meet the team! one day i will get there!
same here! From Mexico..nothing really happens here (talking bout TWLOHA's stuff) anyway good luck! and if you go to Warped Tour enjoy bands too! Hear this : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVE3FLbCCpc angels singing at H&L that what TWLOHA is union, love, power,a beautiful and amazing experience. An unforgettable sound!
07:43 PM on 02/14/14
browney4es
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i know. i don't know how to get myself from telling myself i'm okay alone - to actually being okay alone.
Hey! guys :) can I give to you a cyber flower bucket?! choose your fav flowers. :) you are not alone...if you need to talk I am here 24/7 ...twitter:browney4es. Sometimes I wonder why do we care about having a boyfriend or girlfriend at Valentines Day...you are here with well, awesome perfect people, you are awesome perfect people....so just wait kay? things will get better...but just ...you'll accept my buckets right? hahaha :* love ya!
07:47 PM on 02/14/14
browney4es
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I just had to share this story while I had the chance. I was talking to my little sister (who is 12), and she told me her English teacher had asked them to write an essay about 3 people they would want to have dinner with and why. She told me she wrote about Liam from One Direction (for obvious reasons), me, and Jamie. She said since I was her best friend and she hasn't seen me in awhile she wanted me to be there (cue the aww factor). When I asked her why she picked Jamie, she said that she wanted to have dinner with him to thank him for keeping her best friend (aka me) alive. If that's not an example of the power of the next generation, I don't know what is. I've taken every opportunity I can in the 6 years I've known about TWLOHA to teach her the things I wish I knew at her age, like hope and how to love herself for who she is. I'm always buying her shirts and bracelets to wear to school and sending her blogs for the rough times she has. I'm thankful for every ounce of peace and love I have received from you guys, but I am more thankful for the chance to share that with her.
that's so beautiful. So glad you shared this story :') ...(yeah! I am crying...) that's the power of a story (Renee's). Jamie's project changed a lot of lifes. So glad you 2 are part of this (and so all of us here)...your story wont stop there. Probanly your sister will help others the same way you are helping her and suddenly you'll save a lot of lives.
07:50 PM on 02/14/14
browney4es
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I am so thankful that TWLOHA exists. It has brought me to a place where I can confide in people who love me and allow them to carry my burdens. It brought me to a place where I realized I needed counseling and serious help my sophomore year of high school (4 years ago). And you guys have also somehow reminded me that it is okay that I've had to go back to counseling in college - that it was not defeat, but rather it was me defeating all those demons, and I'm getting there. And anyone reading this: healing is possible. I consider myself to be in complete remission from an eating disorder. I am able to mostly handle my depression thanks to medicine (and Jesus), and the self injury is on it's way out the door of my life. I'm not there yet, and the injuries are further and further apart, but I'll be there soon!
Proud of you! I know you'll make it :) it seems like you have a lot of security in yourself. I love that! So optimist you are and open, and the way you are sharing this ...all of this is lovely. Really proud of you
07:55 PM on 02/14/14
browney4es
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
On this day that brings joy to so many people, it is a sad day for me. I got news that my grandfather only has about 72hours to live. Having a past of self-injury because I hold things in and am a very empathetic person, I am worried that I will relapse into it after 7 months without self-injury. I am the one who has to be strong for my family, I have to be there for them. I can't let them see how I am responding to it. It may seem like I'm holding my emotions in but I have to since everyone else is grieving. I honestly am at a loss and don't know what to do anymore. Any advice? Please.
Same here 2 weeks ago! My grandma died. She was a big part of me. I hated going to the funerals. Trying not to cry, trying to be strong. Mom thinks I dont hear her everynight when she cries, but I do. We all miss her. Any advice? Tell him how much you love him! Run and spend those 72 hours wuth him cause at least you could say goodbye. That's a gift. He loves you, you love him. then things will be hard but just think about him, and you wont relapse. The love for him is stronger than that. ... If you need to talk I am here 24/7 twitter: browney4es RUN and spend every minute you can have with him
07:59 PM on 02/14/14
browney4es
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
so goodbye people nice to talk with you....Gosh! You are so amazing! Can't wait for next year? Can we do this many times per year?! it's really awesome, interesting and helpful ...anyway I really loved to talk with you guys ..uhn wanna hold al of you!
08:00 PM on 02/14/14
browney4es
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Thanks! We will see you next year!
same here hahahahaha
08:02 PM on 02/14/14
browney4es
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
oups all* sorry lot of mistakes :3 love you!!!!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos