AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 25 posts
06:04 PM on 02/14/14
stephiekaye6532
User Info.
Happy Valentines Day to TWLOHA supporters from all over the world!
06:08 PM on 02/14/14
stephiekaye6532
User Info.
Hey girl! Happy Valentine's Day to you too! It's been so long!
I remember you, sort of! It has been a while. Since last chat probably!
06:13 PM on 02/14/14
stephiekaye6532
User Info.
haha. It's okay, it has been awhile, but it is really great to see you on here! Yup, pretty much. How are you doing?
I've been good. Busy with school (which could be good or bad.) And trying to deal with family stuff while being 100+ miles from home.
06:14 PM on 02/14/14
stephiekaye6532
User Info.
A friend mentioned a cute concept today... BYOV, be your own Valentine! So I got myself a box of chocolates and a Redbox movie. Who needs a valentine when you've got a dvd player and a TWLOHA chat?!
I bought myself pizza and breadsticks. Decided to be my own valentine and treat myself
06:16 PM on 02/14/14
stephiekaye6532
User Info.
Do you all believe that there's someone out there for you and you'll find them eventually? Or would it be better to just find acceptance and happiness being alone?
I do!
06:20 PM on 02/14/14
stephiekaye6532
User Info.
Hi! If you're going through something right now, if your mountains seem too big on this Valentine's Day, you deserve more than climbing alone. I have learned through years of struggle, help, and hope, that it does get better. Keep trying, let others in. You have so much potential, and it's never too late to get back up. Maybe today doesn't have to be about romance. Today, I choose to love myself and those around me. It is difficult, and it is a process, but it is so worth it.

Remember: you are loved more than you know. <3
There is more to Valentines Day than just showing your S/O that you love them. You can show your friends that you care, your family that you love them, etc. I feel like that gets lost among all the gifts and cute relationship stuff.
06:22 PM on 02/14/14
stephiekaye6532
User Info.
Hi guys! I'm Benny from Michigan, and let me first say that I'm very, very glad that your guys' organization exists. You've helped me a few times, and I appreciate it. I've been struggling with depression and self harm for the longest time, a few years at this point, but I finally got the strength to let someone know, and as of last night, I'm on antidepressants and I really hope that it just gets better from here. I have a lot of hope, and I want to thank you guys for in part giving me the strength to ask for help. Because of a combination of you guys, my family, my friends, and my wonderful girlfriend, I'm still alive. Thank you. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
If you ever need another friend (or a fellow Michigander, however you want to look at it) I'm here for ya! <3
06:23 PM on 02/14/14
stephiekaye6532
User Info.
I believe I'll find my special someone, but I also think it's important to live for myself and enjoy life, rather or not I'm in a relationship.
Agreed, I see all of my friends who are in relationships (all at various stages) and I always wonder when it will be my turn. The more I think about it is that it will happen when it's destined to.
06:28 PM on 02/14/14
stephiekaye6532
User Info.
Love tends to catch us by surprise when we least expect it. Good luck! I'm sure if you just stay true to yourself the right guy will come along soon :)
It does! Like I said, I live by everything happens for a reason (just like there is a reason we joined this chat today)
06:30 PM on 02/14/14
stephiekaye6532
User Info.
haha. It's okay, it has been awhile, but it is really great to see you on here! Yup, pretty much. How are you doing?
How's life been treating you since whenever we last chatted? We should definitely try to talk more outside of this.
06:42 PM on 02/14/14
stephiekaye6532
User Info.
It's been good and stressful and busy. I'm glad that things are going well for you! The busy with school thing, I could totally agree with you on fo'sho! Well, I hope that whatever is going on with your family that you guys can figure it out. :) That's hard, but sometimes its really nice to have that space away from your parents. We definitely should.
Yeah it usually can be. It's just a bit hard because I lost my grandma suddenly back in November. I feel bad for my mom because this is the first birthday without her mom. My grandpa is still getting everything squared away living on his own for the first time in 50 some years. My other grandma's been having issues and that's a mess on its own. And then my family is traveling this weekend so I couldn't go home to be with my family over the holiday/mom's birthday.
06:43 PM on 02/14/14
stephiekaye6532
User Info.
Well it's being a good awesome year thanks to Jamie and all the Twloha staff. Today, I'll be here again but as someone different. I crossed the other side. I am sober now. So just want to make something clear. You are NOT ALONE. People today we can chat, today we can be friends...who knows? maybe we can become real strong super duper best friends! Just try and let all that you feel or/and think out. okay? so following my advice just wanted to say to you: love ya babes!
Just wanted to say congrats on your sobriety. :) And glad that you could be here tonight
06:44 PM on 02/14/14
stephiekaye6532
User Info.
It's been good and stressful and busy. I'm glad that things are going well for you! The busy with school thing, I could totally agree with you on fo'sho! Well, I hope that whatever is going on with your family that you guys can figure it out. :) That's hard, but sometimes its really nice to have that space away from your parents. We definitely should.
If you message me later, we can exchange emails or something so we can continue talking.
06:46 PM on 02/14/14
stephiekaye6532
User Info.
It's so nice to see all the beautiful people in this chat tonight! :)
06:53 PM on 02/14/14
stephiekaye6532
User Info.
I'm sorry for your loss. Yeah, just try to be with her the best you can. Awww, well have you tried talking to your family on the phone or email them? I hope that this chat is helping you out a bit! :) My thoughts are with you and your family.
I have. I talk to her every day (I love my mom to pieces). She's been sending me pictures of things her, my dad, and my brother are doing. I'm just counting down the days till spring break so i can go home.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos