AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 14 posts
04:57 PM on 02/14/14
dreamersfly
User Info.
Just thought I would say how awesome it is that you guys have done this year after year. It's so great to talk to you guys and also talk to others. :)
05:06 PM on 02/14/14
dreamersfly
User Info.
Happy Valentines Day to TWLOHA supporters from all over the world!
Hey girl! Happy Valentine's Day to you too! It's been so long!
05:08 PM on 02/14/14
dreamersfly
User Info.
05:11 PM on 02/14/14
dreamersfly
User Info.
I remember you, sort of! It has been a while. Since last chat probably!
haha. It's okay, it has been awhile, but it is really great to see you on here! Yup, pretty much. How are you doing?
05:25 PM on 02/14/14
dreamersfly
User Info.
Hey guys! My friend has been struggling with suicide and depression and it breaks my heart every time. This time of year is just not the best for her right now. I am so happy and proud for her that she has been able to go 10 months without self harm and next Saturday she will be heading towards 11 months. Whenever she sees my shirt, she gives a good look at it and says, "I like your shirt" :) I'm so glad to be able to talk to you guys.
05:35 PM on 02/14/14
dreamersfly
User Info.
I had a friend who was struggling with depression and anxiety and I was helping her through it as well. She always loved my Fears vs. Dreams bracelet that said "I'm living a story. I will not give up" and I ended up giving it to her as a little inspiration. She still wears it everyday. The littlest things can mean the most to those who are struggling to find hope <3
Wow, that is so awesome! Def. agree with that. Ever since Jamie and TWLOHA came to our school she never stops wearing her bracelet. That is so sweet of you as well. :)
05:40 PM on 02/14/14
dreamersfly
User Info.
How's life been treating you since whenever we last chatted? We should definitely try to talk more outside of this.
It's been good and stressful and busy. I'm glad that things are going well for you! The busy with school thing, I could totally agree with you on fo'sho! Well, I hope that whatever is going on with your family that you guys can figure it out. :) That's hard, but sometimes its really nice to have that space away from your parents. We definitely should.
05:50 PM on 02/14/14
dreamersfly
User Info.
Yeah it usually can be. It's just a bit hard because I lost my grandma suddenly back in November. I feel bad for my mom because this is the first birthday without her mom. My grandpa is still getting everything squared away living on his own for the first time in 50 some years. My other grandma's been having issues and that's a mess on its own. And then my family is traveling this weekend so I couldn't go home to be with my family over the holiday/mom's birthday.
I'm sorry for your loss. Yeah, just try to be with her the best you can. Awww, well have you tried talking to your family on the phone or email them? I hope that this chat is helping you out a bit! :) My thoughts are with you and your family.
05:52 PM on 02/14/14
dreamersfly
User Info.
If you message me later, we can exchange emails or something so we can continue talking.
Okay, that sounds cool. I'll dm you on here now then. :)
05:59 PM on 02/14/14
dreamersfly
User Info.
Jamie and TWLOHA Team,
Thank you for coming to my school last January. Jamie, I really appreciate you for being so attentive and genuine in hearing not only part of my life, but others. That night made me want to pursue to help people so much more! So thank you so much for that!

-- Beth.
06:03 PM on 02/14/14
dreamersfly
User Info.
Hey guys. Just wanted to say thanks for all that you do. I've been in recovery for almost 2 years now, and TWLOHA has been such an inspiration during that time. Some days are great, some are bad, and there are some I barely get through, but this life is beautiful and I'm so thankful that I'm still here to live it.

Happy Valentine's Day. <3
So glad that things are getting better and I'm so glad that you're still here! :)
06:08 PM on 02/14/14
dreamersfly
User Info.
Thanks for messaging us! First we want to say that you are doing more than you know for your friend by being there for her, walking along beside her. So many people try to fix, when what is actually desired is a friend who takes them as they are, loves them as is. Your friendship and support of her through her journey is powerful and needed, so thanks for being that for her, possibly in times that you didn't even realize you were being that pillar of strength. It is great to hear about her nearing on her 11 month anniversary of being self-injury free - help her to find a way to celebrate this moment with people she trusts. Be sure to forward her to our Find Help page for resources she may be interested in, such as the Self-Injury Outreach and Support site. Many of our supporters have found these beneficial in their walk towards recovery. Thank you again for being a friend to her, and for your support of TWLOHA's message!
Will do! Thank you so much! I really appreciate it! :)
06:16 PM on 02/14/14
dreamersfly
User Info.
Jamie, I know TWLOHA isn't a christian organization but I have heard you speak about your faith a lot and I just wanted to let you know that it inspired me to attempt to bring God back into my life. I have been an atheist since I was young even though I was raised catholic but you actually made me realize that christians aren't so bad after all. I started going to a christian church a few months ago and it's been great. I just wanted to say thanks for being honest:)
This is awesome!
06:23 PM on 02/14/14
dreamersfly
User Info.
So glad to have been able to read some of your guys' stories and also talk to some of you guys! It's been so nice talking to you guys, Jamie and the TWLOHA. :) Thanks for the chat!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos