robinfox
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
To Write Love on Her Arms is amazing!
06:04 PM on 02/14/14
robinfox
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Just wanted to say that you guys are so awesome for always doing this. I'm trying out recovery from self harm, EDNOS, and depression all thanks to you guys. I made the decision to turn my life around at H&L LA this year and it's been one hell of a ride just in the past month but I know it's going to be so worth it. It's seriously one of the most difficult battles I've ever dealt with, but I just wanted to thank you guys so much for being such a great organization and helping me to understand that it's okay to speak up and get help. I wouldn't be here without TWLOHA.
So happy to hear it.
06:05 PM on 02/14/14
robinfox
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hi everyone, Chloe from the TWLOHA team here. Thanks so much for joining us tonight.
Hi! I'm Robin Fox, No idea if you remember me. Or if you'd even know of me. I do benefits at my high school every year to raise funds for To Write Love!
Thanks for all you do.
06:07 PM on 02/14/14
robinfox
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hello everybody! Super excited to be here chatting with all of you. My name is Kayla and I'm from Mukilteo, Washington. Happy Valentine's Day!
Happy Valentine's Day!
- Robin
06:08 PM on 02/14/14
robinfox
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I am so grateful for the day I discovered TWLOHA.
Completely agree.
06:09 PM on 02/14/14
robinfox
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This Valentine's Day is sad, but not because of anything to do with relationships. One year ago my best friend gave up on me and walked out of my life and I miss him terribly. Today is especially hard. It's so lonely so I was glad to see this chat on my Facebook news feed.
Glad to have you here :)
06:16 PM on 02/14/14
robinfox
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Thanks for supporting Robin!! :)
Is there any ever chance of working personally with To Write Love? Kinda my dream.
- Robin
07:07 PM on 02/14/14
robinfox
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I have a benefit planned for To Write Love coming up in May :) Looking forward to speaking to my high school about these topics! Papers with proposal to be sent to you guys soon!
07:15 PM on 02/14/14
robinfox
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hey robinfox,

Thanks for hanging out with us tonight! We are so inspired in your choice to bring hope and light to your community. If you haven't checked it out yet, please check out The Storytellers page on our website to learn more ways on how to get involved.
I plan to do the Storytellers Campaign when I am a senior! I did my first speech about these topics and To Write Love's impact on them when I was in eighth grade. The judgment, and the "untouchability" is lessening in my high school, but senior year is when I'd feel most comfortable doing the Storytellers :)

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos