Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 2 posts
05:02 PM on 02/14/14
Jordanwoiteshek
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I love that you guys do this. That you take the time to be with people on a night where there may be loneliness, maybe a questioning of worth, or scars from a lost love. Your presence speaks volumes to your supporters. Thank you for your love.

How have you guys seen how the painful times in your life have been used to either grow you, or change you in a positive way?
05:34 PM on 02/14/14
Jordanwoiteshek
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hey Jamie

I work with middle school and high school students at a church and I've been talking with one of the girls over the past year about a lot of the hurts in her life--a broken home and a molestation that I believe had led to her using self-injury as a way to cope and anorexia as a way to have control. I've had multiple conversations with her, as well as her mom, and she has been in treatment before but she always ends up pulling herself out. I whole-heartedly know this is a battle she cannot fight on her own, and she needs to know she has the support of others around her while she works on understanding those deeper hurts in her heart, but yet she feels like she doesn't need help and she can go through this alone. I know I can't change her heart, I pray that God does, but do you have any advice on how to love her through this?

Thank you for always speaking with such delicate, deliberate precision. :)

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos