hannahmaye
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hey everybody - Hannah here from NY
05:38 PM on 02/14/14
hannahmaye
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I'm really glad I saw this on facebook. This year is a rough one for me. This time last year I was with who I thought was my soulmate. We went through a bad patch (miscarriage) and our relationship didn't survive. I never knew how hard today would be.
05:52 PM on 02/14/14
hannahmaye
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I can't say that I know how that situation feels, but I do think I know how you feel, because I lost someone like that a few months after this time last year, as well.

*hugs of understanding*

I'm sorry. This day is hard for so many of us.
Thank you Haikit. Do you keep waiting for him to come back? I keep thinking he's going to show up with some grand gesture - which is probably why today is so hard, because of course it didnt happen.
06:09 PM on 02/14/14
hannahmaye
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i hate to say it, but i do. i wish he would. i've still talked to him here and there - we're in the same university - and we tried to hang out a couple times, because he's supposedly still interested in being friends, but... i really wish he could change, and actually be committed to a relationship. i can't help but count on that happening someday. and if i don't count on that, i wonder whether i could find such a connection with anyone else ever again.
Yeah i understand. I know that it's not going to happen and that i need to stop thinking that it will, but for some reason, everytime flowers got delivered today at work i thought "what if they're from him, telling me how sorry he is, and how he doesnt want to not have me in his life?"
06:20 PM on 02/14/14
hannahmaye
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Exactly my thought process too. i wish it would happen. Flowers, even from anyone. i've never gotten them and that's such a lonely thought. i started wondering, that maybe if i pretend, build another world in my mind, and escape to it... but that isn't much of a solution, because in the end, i know i'm still by myself.
i know. i don't know how to get myself from telling myself i'm okay alone - to actually being okay alone.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos