Password
AP.net Related News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 482.
05:03 PM on 02/14/14
TWLOHAty
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hi!

My name's Ty and I'm interning with TWLOHA this Spring! Great to hear from you all!
05:04 PM on 02/14/14
Twloha99sabrina
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hi everyone, Chloe from the TWLOHA team here. Thanks so much for joining us tonight.
I believe it's absolutely amazing you guys are doing this!
nicoleeoliee
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
How do you guys view compulsive skin picking/dermatillomania? Is it self harm or something else?
stephiekaye6532
User Info.
Happy Valentines Day to TWLOHA supporters from all over the world!
TWLOHAchristina
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
How do you guys deal with having a guy, who you like. But you are not sure where the relationship is at. I've slept with him, and he mostly ignores me. I don't know what to do
Hey laurenterveen!

Thanks so much for wanting to hang out with us tonight! Man, situations with people that we like are so confusing sometimes! Totally true to the cliche though, if he doesn't seem to notice you anymore, you definitely deserve someone better! Most importantly, we need to sure that we love ourselves well before we commit to loving another person. It seems totally crazy, but it's so important to understand who we are in order to love those around us better. YOU are a beautiful person and never question that based on the actions of someone else. We love you dear, and happy love day!
robinfox
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Just wanted to say that you guys are so awesome for always doing this. I'm trying out recovery from self harm, EDNOS, and depression all thanks to you guys. I made the decision to turn my life around at H&L LA this year and it's been one hell of a ride just in the past month but I know it's going to be so worth it. It's seriously one of the most difficult battles I've ever dealt with, but I just wanted to thank you guys so much for being such a great organization and helping me to understand that it's okay to speak up and get help. I wouldn't be here without TWLOHA.
So happy to hear it.
anniedanielle
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hiya! I'm Arrianne and i'm from England, it's 1am here and i've stayed up just to chat to you guys :) I really love what you're doing and making people aware of Depression and what not. You've helped me in so many ways, keep doing what you're doing :)
TWLOHAlindsay
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Happy Valentine's Day from the TWLOHA team! Thanks so much for joining us, we're excited to get to chat with you all.
TheXKid
Rage & Love
User Info.
I probably sound like a broken record occasionally positing about this, but here it goes. I suffer from clinical depression and social anxiety. Alongside this, I also have no friends. Basically, I'm lost. I have no idea what to do with life, and the loneliness doesn't help either. All I'm interested in is music, ha. I'm probably sounding a little like a whiny dude here, but my town isn't that great, either.

I've received 'help' in the past in terms of therapy. I'm currently on antidepressants. It's just hard, ya'know? I struggle to get through the days. Recently, I self harmed again for the first time in a while. Sorry, I just like to vent my frustrations. I'm kinda crying right now as I type all of this. Anyway, I want to thank you guys for being there for others, and inspiring people. You've probably so many lives, and that's something to be seriously proud of. Keep being you guys, and doing what y'all do.

Luke.
05:05 PM on 02/14/14
robinfox
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hi everyone, Chloe from the TWLOHA team here. Thanks so much for joining us tonight.
Hi! I'm Robin Fox, No idea if you remember me. Or if you'd even know of me. I do benefits at my high school every year to raise funds for To Write Love!
Thanks for all you do.
Okami
The Neighborhood Wolf! :)
User Info.
Howdy everyone!

Been a rough day. But I am thankful for the support TWLOHA has offered over the last seven years. <3
TWLOHAliz
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hey everyone! We are so glad you are here tonight with us! Can't wait to talk to you guys.
kelly_twloha
User Info.
Hello everybody! Super excited to be here chatting with all of you. My name is Kayla and I'm from Mukilteo, Washington. Happy Valentine's Day!
Yay PNW!
05:06 PM on 02/14/14
Alliecat95
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hi, Thanks for holding this chat! I think it's a great idea :)
05:06 PM on 02/14/14
allysmannequin
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hello everyone! Unfortunately I don't currently live near my family and my friends are mostly out of town tonight. Its been a lonely day but I'm glad to be here with you all now <3
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests