Username
Password

Comments: Page 32
Displaying posts 465 - 480 of 482
08:02 PM on 02/14/14
TWLOHAjamie
TWLOHA Staff
User Info.
I feel so lonely tonight why does Valentine's day have to suck for signal like me? :(
i've been there. i hope this encourages you. http://t.co/b2NkbnGsvs
08:02 PM on 02/14/14
browney4es
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
oups all* sorry lot of mistakes :3 love you!!!!
08:03 PM on 02/14/14
TWLOHAChloe
TWLOHA Staff
User Info.
The chat is now over. Thanks for joining us tonight!! It means a lot to us, and we want everyone to know they are not alone. If you or someone you know is struggling, please visit our Find Help section. You can also email info@twloha.com for more questions and resources.
MelBelen
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Thanks!!!!:)
MaRiKa997
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Thank you all for this tonight. Loved every minute of it.

Thank you Jamie for starting something so wonderful!
08:04 PM on 02/14/14
MestxUpxGirl
User Info.
I've been reading this chat all night debating on something to say. You all are such wonderful people and I'm so glad you shared your stories. None of us are alone. It was so nice to see such honest and encouraging conversations. Thanks for helping to turn my day around. Whatever you all are going through, I promise it'll get better. You may not see it, but the light at the end of the tunnel is there. It just might be around a bend or two. (:

If any of you ever need someone to talk to, I'm always willing to be a listening ear. I've been through depression and self-injury due to some past trauma and am glad to help spread hope and love.

Remember you're all beautiful people with a story that deserves to be continues. And you're never truly alone.
08:05 PM on 02/14/14
thatonegirl331
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
It is completely understandable to be nervous about your parents' possible reaction. It is difficult to talk about things we are struggling with. We would strongly encourage you to speak to someone you trust and can confide in, so it is up to you who that would be for you (parents, mentor, friend, counselor). Speaking to someone you trust is important, because you deserve these conversations and help. Even though these conversations can be scary, they can be very beneficial if done with people who are supportive of you. We hope this information and our links help point you to a place you can begin this journey. Thank you for joining us tonight :)

Thank you so much for your help, it means a lot to me :) I will definitely use the links and start taking the right steps to get help
08:05 PM on 02/14/14
Okami
The Neighborhood Wolf! :)
User Info.
hey okami - thanks for being here tonight. we're glad you chose to spend tonight with us.
Thanks! :)

Hopefully this chat can maybe spur some new life over at the Street Team forum. I've missed the *active* activity!
08:07 PM on 02/14/14
takeabreath20
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
First off, i'm so sorry for the weight of that news. That must be so painful. Here's my advice: You don't have to fake it. You don't have to stay strong. You deserve to be able to be honest. It's awful news. You love him. It makes perfect sense that you would be hurting right now, and it's fine to be real about that. i hope you have some friends you can lean on, people who will listen and be there to encourage you. And then we are definitely huge believers in counseling. With your history of self-injury, and your desire to not go back there, it could be a great time to sit with a counselor, who could help you process all that you're dealing with and feeling right now. Again, biggest thing: It's okay to be honest. This is painful stuff. It's also simply part of being alive on this planet. You shouldn't have to fake it.
It is very difficult. It is my third grandparent to pass. I know others are in worse situations then me so I feel kinda weird talking about this. I know I shouldn't fake it but I just don't want it to be harder on my family. I do have some but they just know me as the strong one who people go to with problems not the other way around. I have been going to counseling but it is so hard because I find it so easy to lie about what I want/plan on doing. I know it is part of life but I just take everyone's pain as my own. I want to show my pain but I don't want to let people down.
TWLOHAjamie
TWLOHA Staff
User Info.
THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH for joining us tonight. So cool that this was our 7th year in a row. As Chloe said, you're not alone tonight. You matter very much. i'll leave you with this blog, that i wrote three years ago wrestling with Valentine's Day: Dear Valentine's Day.
MestxUpxGirl
User Info.
Thank You. Someday. Slowly but surely : )
I'm so so happy to hear this movie will finally be able to be seen by my eyes! I've been waiting so many years for this to happen!
08:08 PM on 02/14/14
angelsduckie
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I need to be more active with the street team, ive been kinda lazy since I relapsed, but ive started over with my recovery
08:12 PM on 02/14/14
TWLOHAjamie
TWLOHA Staff
User Info.
It is very difficult. It is my third grandparent to pass. I know others are in worse situations then me so I feel kinda weird talking about this. I know I shouldn't fake it but I just don't want it to be harder on my family. I do have some but they just know me as the strong one who people go to with problems not the other way around. I have been going to counseling but it is so hard because I find it so easy to lie about what I want/plan on doing. I know it is part of life but I just take everyone's pain as my own. I want to show my pain but I don't want to let people down.
Don't worry about letting people down. That idea is a lie. You deserve to be a human being. And that means being allowed to show your feelings. Also, i think part of the equation is leaning on people outside of your family. If everyone around you is hurting, it would be good to lean on people outside your family, who can listen and meet you in your pain and questions.

We are wrapping up now. Feel free to email info@twloha.com for more.
08:20 PM on 02/14/14
Labrynth
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
A little late to this thread. Normally Valentine's Day doesn't suck for me. Normally I'm dating someone. The thing is - since I'm not picky - I've never been with a decent man. I'm only 24 but I've become so jaded by love. My last major relationship was terrible. I was physically and mentally abused, I barely got out of it. This Valentine's day I'm alone because I've sworn off dating for an undetermined amount of time. I just want to know that love doesn't have to hurt because honestly, that's all I've ever known about love.
08:21 PM on 02/14/14
takeabreath20
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Don't worry about letting people down. That idea is a lie. You deserve to be a human being. And that means being allowed to show your feelings. Also, i think part of the equation is leaning on people outside of your family. If everyone around you is hurting, it would be good to lean on people outside your family, who can listen and meet you in your pain and questions.

We are wrapping up now. Feel free to email info@twloha.com for more.
I know I deserve that. I deserve better than what I'm feeling now. I am trying my hardest to not only rely on my friends but also God. It is not easy. Thank you very much. I have emailed you guys. Thanks again.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos